The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Die besten Mods für Ihr Spiel
Finden und installieren Sie Ihre Lieblingsmods nun auf ganz einfache Weise. Mod-Erstellern wurde es nun außerdem ermöglicht, Mods direkt bei Steam hochzuladen. Klicken Sie hier, um zu erfahren, wie dies funktioniert.
What mods do you want?
I and many other modders struggle for ideas so, what mods do you guys want?
Anything goes so just leave your suggestions down below. :balloon:
< >
Beiträge 112 von 12
There is another thread like this, which has over 3000 requests. Take a look there. It will fill up your time.
Thanks for the heads up
Could you give me a link to it?
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Ravenouslemon:
Could you give me a link to it?
Still looking for it. Can't seem to find it. But it is a really big thread :something along the line of Mod Requests for those who can't make them.
Ok thx
But still leave suggestions here or place a link (it can't hurt anyone)
I have a mod for target lock on that I got from Nexus. I like how it works for the most part, but I wish it used some kind of icon over the NPC/enemy instead of a swirling colored mist. It would be nice to have a lock on mod available from the Workshop that functions like the one I have, but using different graphics to indicate the current target lock. Use Legend of Zelda: OoT for inspiration.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von troylights; 26. Juli 2014 um 16:41
denocfarnrog Jul 20 @ 9:04pm
how about a sheeva race from Mortal Kombat
denocfarnrog Jul 21 @ 11:38pm
someone needs to pick up and fix the Dwemer egg. the author said he wasn't updating anymore since there was a teleport glitch he couldn't fix -- and anyone could pick it up and work on it. I have a quest series Idea but not good enough to do it myself. after getting the recording from blackreach waite a few days then receive a courier message from the councilman asking you to come back to him. when u get there he shows you the recording talking about other dwemer cities that went suspension instead of following kagrenac. he then says his scouts found one such city but there is a mess of falmer/etc in the way so he wan'ts u to go open it up and help them. this opens an engineers quest to find a working automunculory which takes several quests from the engineers, and from scrolliron and from the 1st new dwemer city. culminating in the ability to create your own dwemer automoton. giving more options, like 4 legs, or jumping abilty or crab instead of spider, or centurian that uses different wepons. etc. upgradeable to dragonbone/dragonscale depending on the type of auto moton. large 4 legged, centurians would go dragonbone, spher's, spiders, crabs would go dragonscale. maybe even having a dwemer sub to get to another island of dwemer cities underground and something new above ground. just an idea take any/ all for what you want!
denocfarnrog Jul 21 @ 10:33pm
how about 2 things, one more materials for armored trolls in dragonborn. all they have now is steel. up to dragonbone would be nice. maybe some different looking weapons attached to them. Secondly a named armored frost troll. with dragonbone armor and wolverine (xmen) like claws that won't set off traps is essential and will actually sneak not reveal you. even better they have 2 weapons, one melee one dragonskull crossbow, repeating crossbow. like the dwemer spheres. and we can change the bolts as we please like type, wethere it's exploding or not.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von denocfarnrog:
Are you placing a christmas list or something? Be reasonable in what you ask. You seriously want one person to do all that ?
Grathagis I don't expect one person to do all that. there just ideas, and as I said in one of the three posts, use the idea or ideas you want. If even one gets looked at and worked at I'm happy. But, I thank you for posting Grathagis!
< >
Beiträge 112 von 12
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 26. Juli 2014 um 11:43