The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Találd meg a legjobb modokat
Fellelni és telepíteni kedvenc modjaid egyszerűbb, mint valaha. A modkészítők pedig könnyedén tölthetik fel modjaikat közvetlenül a Steamre. Itt megtudhatod, hogyan.
Unique Voiced Follower (alucard)
http://deck16.net/post/23596438875/making-a-unique-voiced-follower-in-skyrim-part-5 i used this to help me out i followed everything but still nothing he will say hello but no opiton too follow
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Von Hauser; 2014. júl. 25., 21:33
< >
114/14 megjegyzés mutatása
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SkyrimCKPublic/discussions/1/882959061768715596/?l=dutch
Are you sure you set up everything regarding factions and such ? Did you make him unique ?
Grathagis eredeti hozzászólása:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SkyrimCKPublic/discussions/1/882959061768715596/?l=dutch
Are you sure you set up everything regarding factions and such ? Did you make him unique ?

Ai that i did at first i thought it was UFO but that wasn't the promblem if you would like too kae a look
This will probably be a stupid question, but did you make the proper soundfiles ?
I went over Deck 16 and it is pretty straightforward. You might have overlooked something.
From where I sit I cannot see what you might have done wrong or forgotten.
nope everything was done rifgt converting voice files to .wav through audacity and when alucard says "hello" it's clearly in his voice i did the whole trick CK with the whole temp.wav it just when am tring too get him too follow me that's the promblem maybe i skipped something i doubled checked and restarted more then once and it stll happens no option too follow
This will probably be a stupid question, but did you make the proper soundfiles ?
I went over Deck 16 and it is pretty straightforward. You might have overlooked something.
From where I sit I cannot see what you might have done wrong or forgotten.

nope everything was done rifgt converting voice files to .wav through audacity and when alucard says "hello" it's clearly in his voice i did the whole trick CK with the whole temp.wav it just when am tring too get him too follow me that's the promblem maybe i skipped something i doubled checked and restarted more then once and it stll happens no option too follow
Okay, this is weird. I placed a thread as an answer and it went gone again.

There is a discussion board at the bottom of the tutorial. Perhaps your problem or something related to it is mentioned there.
nope that's not it either i currently working a headless horseman mod but he follows well i have yet too make him fully voiced in fear of the same what not with alucard plus thread was in dutch
either way i A.) find someone to do it fore me B.) completly rebuild him

Okay, this is weird. I placed a thread as an answer and it went gone again.

There is a discussion board at the bottom of the tutorial. Perhaps your problem or something related to it is mentioned there.
Funny, I am dutch.
Funny, I am dutch.
oh that would explain why my steam goes all dutch on me
but like i said either i find some one too do it for me or rebuild him or at worse let my brain implode trying find the promblem
I really would like to help you. But it is a bit difficult through a computer.
i dunno you can try are you know steam chat and skype
Paranoia eredeti hozzászólása:
I don't have those.
steam chat is when we talk through click friends list and then clicka small arrow next too there names and click send message in steam chat we can talk through microphone or through text

Paranoia eredeti hozzászólása:
I don't have those.
< >
114/14 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Közzétéve: 2014. júl. 25., 20:28