The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Vind de beste mods voor je spellen
Het vinden en installeren van je favoriete mods was nog nooit zo makkelijk. Voor mod-makers is het uploaden van mods naar Steam een eitje. Klik hier voor meer informatie.
my dragons fly around as errors
please help
< >
1-14 van 14 reacties weergegeven
If you gave us a better description, we might be able to actually help you. As it stands right now it is pretty vague.
Origineel geplaatst door Grathagis:
If you gave us a better description, we might be able to actually help you. As it stands right now it is pretty vague.

Agreed - I read and went .. " Huh? " or as my granddaughter's would say, " What the what?? "

First - All dragon or specific ones?
Second - Any where in the game or specific areas?
Third - Flying / Landing or what?
Forth - Did this start after you installed any specific mods?

Try those for starters ... ( to answer ) ... :)
1: all dragons
2:everywhere
3:both
4:i do not no maybe
Sigh... What kind of error ? Seriously, if you cannot give us any information as to what is wrong , we cannot help you.
Laatst bewerkt door Grathagis; 26 jul 2014 om 14:00
ok sorry it looks like this [!] floating arownd in my game
link please
what do u mean
Origineel geplaatst door joeygamerz:
ok sorry it looks like this [!] floating arownd in my game
It looks like this. What is this ? I don't see any picture. What is [!] ?
i my fricking good man i looks like a exclumation mark ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ it
You know what ? Figure it out yourself. If you cannot even be bothered to give information, we cannot be bothered to give you help. Good luck.
im new to this crap man i dont no whats going on i just wanted help and your just being a ♥♥♥♥ about it
You may be new - and I appreciate that ... but think about it, for 30 seconds. You tell us you have a problem and yet you provide very little ( if any information ) ..... how are we suppose to know what is going on?? We cannot see your computer, your game and what is going on.

If you want specific answers - you NEED to give us specific descriptions. Other wise I agree with my friend - Grathagis ....
ok im sorry but i really do not no any more to tell u
I am willing to give it one more try in helping you out. You are missing some information regarding meshes and textures. I do not yet know how this happened but we will try to fix this first.
Try verifying your game cache - right click Skyrim in your library > properties > local files > verify integrity of game cache.
When you verify you will always get one error message saying you missed a file. You can ignore that. Verifying should reload the missing files.

Try the game after that and let me know the results. If it does not work I will need the following information:
do you have mods installed ?
do you have the DLC's ?
do you have the Unofficial Patches installed ?
are you using the program LOOT to set the load order of your mods?

Know in advance that people like me help others out because we want to, not because we have to. A liitle bit of respect would not go amiss.

< >
1-14 van 14 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50

Geplaatst op: 25 jul 2014 om 18:27
Aantal berichten: 14