Dio Brando Aug 26 @ 1:07pm
Problem with Civ V (Modles)
I've had this problem since the day I got the game. Modles for animals will apper streched and distorted, while unit modles don't move at all. What can I do to fix this?
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Shepard Aug 27 @ 12:33am 
to me that sounds like the game didnt download right. did you try deleting the local content and downloading again? i love civ 5 and i mod the hell out of the game when i play. and i have to delete the Cache a lot so that might be it also. but then again i might have no idea what im talking about and making myself look like an idiot over the internet
Dio Brando Aug 27 @ 8:38am 
Originally posted by Shepard:
to me that sounds like the game didnt download right. did you try deleting the local content and downloading again? i love civ 5 and i mod the hell out of the game when i play. and i have to delete the Cache a lot so that might be it also. but then again i might have no idea what im talking about and making myself look like an idiot over the internet

I tried deleating it over and over again but nothing. I even Googled it and can't find anything about this. I'm probobily the only one ever with this problem.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 26 @ 1:07pm