TyreceGaines Aug 24 @ 8:22pm
Uninstall Workshop Mods
Hello all, I installed a collection of mods for Skyrim and, while I loved them, I've decided to go back to vanilla Skyrim for performance reasons. Will uninstalling those mods cause my data to be corrupt or game to malfunction, or will it automatically take me back to vanilla, factory, out of box Skyrim?
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
starman Aug 25 @ 4:40am 
right click skyrim select properties>local files> verify cache integrity after uninstall of mods.
Last edited by starman; Aug 25 @ 4:42am
TyreceGaines Aug 25 @ 4:02pm 
Cool, did that. Thanks for the reply. It said 1 file was unable to be verified or something like that, but the game seems to be working fine. However, when I try to load my old save it says that this save game has content that is no longer available, do you still want to load it. I'm guessing it's because some of the mods I was using had unique items, but if I continue to save over that save will my data be corrupted because of the lack of mods?
[A^G^C] jack Aug 25 @ 8:27pm 
Originally posted by TyreceGaines:
Cool, did that. Thanks for the reply. It said 1 file was unable to be verified or something like that, but the game seems to be working fine. However, when I try to load my old save it says that this save game has content that is no longer available, do you still want to load it. I'm guessing it's because some of the mods I was using had unique items, but if I continue to save over that save will my data be corrupted because of the lack of mods?
i think its fine and the items included in the mod/things/areas will be gone as i rember but may be best to comfirm this as i have not played much on the computer and not for a while! hope it gets sorted :)
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50