Company of Heroes 2
The War continues with YOUR content.
Create and submit new mods and share them with the community. New to the tools? Find out more about them on our brand new Essence Engine wiki.
Научете още
Scenario Description Formatting
Hi,

Does anyone know how to make multiple paragraphs in the scenario description under scenario properties? It is what you see when you load up the map.

You can only enter it as one line of text. I've tried putting lots of spaces but it only puts in on the next line like so:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I would like for it to appear like this:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Is it a change you make in the .scar file? if so how do you make the change?

thanks.
Последно редактиран от DeltaBravoLima; 18 авг. 2014 в 0:50
< >
Показване на 1-2 от 2 коментара
Yes, I forget whose map I first saw it on, but a \n in the text will cause a line break. Two in a row will cause a blank line.

*However*, if you insert them using the WB editor it escapes them, giving \\n in the file, which shows up as a literal "\n" in the text instead of a line break. So you have to edit the .info file and insert them there.

Be sure to close the map in the WB before you edit it, because if you edit the file while it's also in the WB, the WB will overwrite it when you save. But if you edit the .info first and then work on the map in the WB, it will load the file and later save it again just like it found it. (Note that you will not see them if you view the info in the WB, but they're there.)
Първоначално публикувано от Trigg:
Yes, I forget whose map I first saw it on, but a \n in the text will cause a line break. Two in a row will cause a blank line.

*However*, if you insert them using the WB editor it escapes them, giving \\n in the file, which shows up as a literal "\n" in the text instead of a line break. So you have to edit the .info file and insert them there.

Be sure to close the map in the WB before you edit it, because if you edit the file while it's also in the WB, the WB will overwrite it when you save. But if you edit the .info first and then work on the map in the WB, it will load the file and later save it again just like it found it. (Note that you will not see them if you view the info in the WB, but they're there.)

Awesome dude, thanks for help, worked perfectly!
< >
Показване на 1-2 от 2 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Дата на публикуване: 18 авг. 2014 в 0:49
Публикации: 2