Beck Aug 6 @ 4:25am
Workshop and my Personal Data
Hello!

Recently, I started to create a workshop steam.Aby finalize my third skin shown me this message: You need to fill in your payment information before finalizing the revenue sharing percentages. Does this mean that the skin took to sell? Do I have to provide your real name? Is it necessary, and most importantly is it safe? Do not have to pay any extra charges?
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Gummy Worm Aug 6 @ 9:05pm 
I have the same problem
Alpha Shadow Aug 6 @ 9:36pm 
yeah i got the same problem wtf ?
TG Z Aug 7 @ 11:43am 
same, any news on this? im on my 16~ skin
Alden Aug 7 @ 11:48am 
This information is necessary for items that can eventually be listed for sale within a game. We will need your bank information so that we can make payments to you for any sales of your items once they have been accepted into the game.
TG Z Aug 7 @ 11:50am 
Can I enter these after my items gets accepted (if it does)?
Alden Aug 7 @ 12:00pm 
No, we now require this information to be completed before your item can be made visible in the Workshop.
TG Z Aug 7 @ 12:19pm 
This doesnt affect any of my other skins, am i right?
TomB  [developer] Aug 7 @ 4:40pm 
Originally posted by TG Z:
This doesnt affect any of my other skins, am i right?

We will need your payment information before we can pay you for the sale of any of your skins.
TG Z Aug 7 @ 4:47pm 
I understand that but does this change not affect my older skins prior to this change. I.E. people can still see me skins (except for the one not finalized) and still have the POTENTIAL to be added in? This is very difficult for me since I'm a minor...
TomB  [developer] Aug 7 @ 4:51pm 
Originally posted by TG Z:
I understand that but does this change not affect my older skins prior to this change. I.E. people can still see me skins (except for the one not finalized) and still have the POTENTIAL to be added in? This is very difficult for me since I'm a minor...

Yes, people will be able to see your older skins and vote on them. However, we will not be able to sell them without your payment information.
Sayonara Aug 8 @ 8:24am 
Can we get post or something else?
Sayonara Aug 8 @ 8:24am 
I mean a letter.
Dingo Nov 27 @ 4:03am 
Originally posted by Alden:
No, we now require this information to be completed before your item can be made visible in the Workshop.
What if we don't want any revenue period?
TG Z Nov 27 @ 7:16am 
Originally posted by Dingo:
Originally posted by Alden:
What if we don't want any revenue period?

Dont even try man. I dont understand why they need it before they get accepted. The old way was fine IMO. They should give atleast an acceptable reason for doing this.
Last edited by TG Z; Nov 27 @ 7:17am
Nayop Nov 27 @ 9:55am 
si bueno no?¿
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50