Team Fortress 2
Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
smash.mn 5 Aug 6 @ 1:25am
mods.tf
You may have seen mods.tf upon a number of the top-rated Workshop submissions. I would like to take this time to officially introduce this website to the Workshop as a whole.

Those of you that are not aware of what http://mods.tf is, it's a website where any user can download a mod for a selection of items chosen by the mod author.

The website automatically packages the mod to replace the item chosen, making use of Valve's VPK packager to serve a single file, which can be dropped into tf/custom

Currently only a select few mod authors can upload mods, just to ensure that my poor server doesn't die from the stress, but anyone can download!

If you'd like to upload a gold starred mod during this test period, please don't hesitate to PM me with a Workshop link to a mod that you'd like to upload.

Special thanks to NassimO for the design and images!
Last edited by smash.mn; Aug 6 @ 1:26am
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Outcast is on s-team Aug 6 @ 2:00pm 
I hope it becomes as huge of a success as possible, you and NassimO have done something absolutely fantastic for the community.
TheGamerXym Aug 8 @ 10:11am 
I love the site already, being able to choose exactly what the mod replaces is really nice.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 6 @ 1:25am