Navaara6 Aug 2 @ 1:06am
Skyrim Starting Glitch
I've been crying for ages coz ever since I tried to fix a problem with delayed quest updates, skyrim has been a f****** b****. I deleted lots of mods and saves because I thought it was interfering with the time sequence. But now when I try to start a new game, I am always glitched and sitting at the front of the carriage. Like glitched into the front driver. Literally. I can't even get past the helgan gates, the carriage just glitched and then eventually tips over. Everyone is just stuck in the same position too. They're all standing with their arms a bit away from their sides and their legs apart. I don't get lots of time to play and when it stuffs up all the time is ♥♥♥♥es me off. I've been looking all over the internet for an answer and I don't know where else to turn to. No one talk about that f****** skyrim.ini coz I can't find it. I'm no f****** windows 8. Yes EIGHT. I'm so tired of all these bugs and glitches. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!! I'm desperate.. :"""(
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Navaara6 Aug 2 @ 1:08am 
On* not no. I'm ON windows 8
Originally posted by Navaara6:
I've been crying for ages coz ever since I tried to fix a problem with delayed quest updates, skyrim has been a f****** b****. I deleted lots of mods and saves because I thought it was interfering with the time sequence. But now when I try to start a new game, I am always glitched and sitting at the front of the carriage. Like glitched into the front driver. Literally. I can't even get past the helgan gates, the carriage just glitched and then eventually tips over. Everyone is just stuck in the same position too. They're all standing with their arms a bit away from their sides and their legs apart. I don't get lots of time to play and when it stuffs up all the time is ♥♥♥♥es me off. I've been looking all over the internet for an answer and I don't know where else to turn to. No one talk about that f****** skyrim.ini coz I can't find it. I'm no f****** windows 8. Yes EIGHT. I'm so tired of all these bugs and glitches. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!! I'm desperate.. :"""(
Navaara6 Aug 3 @ 12:02am 
@Xata6bi4 wth?
Navaara6 Aug 3 @ 12:02am 
Please, someone help! It looks like I may never be able to play Skyrim again... You guys know what that would feel like, fans.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 2 @ 1:06am