Team Fortress 2
Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Insane Milk Man Jul 31, 2014 @ 10:59am
TF2 Workshop Ideas
Post all your workshop ideas here if you dont have the time to create one.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Insane Milk Man Jul 31, 2014 @ 11:01am 
A new sapper for the spy, some sort of time bomb that you place on a sentry and when it finishes, it explodes destorying the sentry and enflicting damage in a small radius
Rasmus Jul 31, 2014 @ 11:23am 
i had an idea for a pyro cosmetic called: burning curiosity. it replaces the propane tank on pyro's back (similar to other cosmetics like the timber pile etc) which resembles an upside-down top hat with a white rabbit peeping out of the top(which is basically like the magic trick where the guy pulls the rabbit out of the hat.) the description hadnt really occured to me at the time but i had an idea something like: "hey! i bet youre wondering how this splendid trick works! arent you? well, let me tell you that you cannot ever know the truth about this amazing magic trick! and even if you did! you would probably be staring at youre burning remains as i laugh at youre puny existence!" forgive me if that last bit with the desc sounded wierd but that was mostly improv.
Last edited by Rasmus; Jul 31, 2014 @ 11:26am
Insane Milk Man Jul 31, 2014 @ 11:27am 
that sounds pretty cool
Rasmus Jul 31, 2014 @ 11:33am 
i had the idea for a while now but i wasnt sure where to share it. So when i saw this discussion i decided to share my thoughts. oh yeah, one more thing. if you wanna add any other ideas on the item, do add some more
Insane Milk Man Jul 31, 2014 @ 11:34am 
spread this to you friends if they have any ideas
Rasmus Jul 31, 2014 @ 12:11pm 
k
Spam Machine Mk. VI Jul 31, 2014 @ 12:57pm 
I have an idea for a Sniper two piece cosmetic item set.

One of the two items would remove his normal fedora and would add a pair of Gunnar Optiks, a gaming headset and a greasy ponytail.

The other piece would remove his vest, make him fat and add some stains to his shirt.
|√я| Jul 31, 2014 @ 1:03pm 
(insert name here)
Slot: Secondary
Type: Pistol
+50 Weapon Switch Speed
-25 Clip Size
The faster weapon switch speed is for FoW Scouts
Last edited by |√я|; Jul 31, 2014 @ 1:03pm
Piratedcopy Jul 31, 2014 @ 1:27pm 
Warframe warframes helmets on each class. Rhino helmet for heavy, Loki helmet for spy, Trinity for medic, Vauban for Engineer ,etc.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 31, 2014 @ 10:59am