Steam Greenlight
Greenlight Gift
Is it possible to get Steam Greenlight as a gift?? That would be freakin awesome
< >
19/9 megjegyzés mutatása
I think that will be a yes
Will someone here give it to you as a gift, not likey
Black Blade (card rain) eredeti hozzászólása:
I think that will be a yes
Will someone here give it to you as a gift, not likey
lol I know I was just wondering
Huh? I don't get it. What exactly would the gift consist of?
Steam Public Greenlight is the process through which games get accepted into the Steam store. There is nothing to buy or gift to anyone here...
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Gorlom[Swe]; 2014. aug. 30., 23:05
GorlomSwe eredeti hozzászólása:
Huh? I don't get it. What exactly would the gift consist of?
Steam Public Greenlight is the process through which games get accepted into the Steam store. There is nothing to buy or gift to anyone here...
I think his talking abut the 100$ greenlight access that you can buy on the store
The greenlight access is definitely giftable.
I do not think this good because they will stop buying games and not expect gifts
ZeroFox eredeti hozzászólása:
I do not think this good because they will stop buying games and not expect gifts
I have no idea what you are saying, and I expect that you have no idea what you are responding too or talking about.

It appears you tried to contribute and not just spam for the community badge but you did not really understand what was being said.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Gorlom[Swe]; 2014. szept. 2., 7:22
When I purchased the Greenlight access last week, I believe remember seeing the option to purchase it as a gift. So, yes, somebody who already has a Steam account could purchase it for another user who has a Steam account. This would allow that user to submit games to the Greenlight program as a developer.
< >
19/9 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Közzétéve: 2014. aug. 30., 19:23