Portal 2
Community maps. For science.
Welcome to Aperture Laboratories, home of the Perpetual Testing Initiative. Easily create, share and play test chambers authored by and for the Portal 2 community. Do your part! Contribute to Science!
Saber mais
Sayouri San UwU 29 ago. 2014 às 7:32
my rattman theory
this might be a little late but i have been reading and will edit it
< >
A mostrar 1-1 de 1 comentários
Sayouri San UwU 29 ago. 2014 às 7:41 
In the Lab Rat comic Rattman was shot up by a turret. Next he climbed into a bed like the one in the start of portal one. I believe he did accually die then. This is because only the Compaion Cube is shown on the moon. If you do not know the Compaion Cube theory look it up before you read the rest of this. Because he died in the bed or somewhere else he was put in the cube. Mabey he was able to set up a program for his Compaion Cube by monoration his life signs with a computer. Then having this computer rapidly scan compaion cubes for his DNA. When it was found it was thrown to the moon( portaled) and a link with a radio was established. I am guessing GlaDos found it and put it in the garbage so Chell would not find it. When the specified radio was found Chell was told NOT to test with it. So GlaDos wanted Chell NOT to discover the lost transimission(achievement).

That conlued my theory post what ever you want. And please forgive my bad english and punctuation.
Última alteração por Sayouri San UwU; 29 ago. 2014 às 7:42
< >
A mostrar 1-1 de 1 comentários
Por página: 1530 50

Postado a: 29 ago. 2014 às 7:32
Comentários: 1