The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Lifetorch Aug 20, 2014 @ 2:45am
Search for the Hidden Greybeard
I have finally decided to try and complete what seemed and seems like a tedious achievement. I started a new toon for the expressed purpose of getting all the words of power, as quickly as possible, for the achievement. Started the main questline but stopped before even killing the dragon in Kynesgrove so I could hunt down words of power. Later, I figure, I will reactivate the Blades after recovering all the words and hunt down dragons. Now here comes my delima. Arngier seems to like to hide a bit. When dealing with Companion side quests, they have quest markers over their heads. The other groups, like Dark Brotherhood, the side quest people are always in the same room. Not Arngier, he wanders all over High Hrothgar. All the Greybeards look identical so you wander all over the place bumping into Greybeards who aren't the only one who talks to you. Yes, I know you don't have to talk to him, you can just grab some guide which tells you where they all are; I believe Skyrim is a role playing game, and you should do things within character.

How do you create a quest entitled something like "Ask Arngier about the location of another word of power" so you can find him?

PS: I never knew there were so many dragon roosts...
Date Posted: Aug 20, 2014 @ 2:45am