The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Najděte ty nejlepší modifikace
Objevování a instalování Vašich oblíbených modifikací je nově jednodušší než kdy dříve, protože moddeři mohou své výtvory nahrávat přímo do služby Steam. Pro více informací klikněte zde.
Mods not loading / Not downloading
I am having currently a problem with Skyrim in which, for some reason, mods are not loading to the game. I find this problem pretty peculiar since 2 days ago I was able to load a mod in the game (the last which was Unique Uniques).

Unfortunately, I was forced to un-subscribe from every mod and delete the game, for downloading it again. However, it seems that the intent was futile since I tried downloading some mods and the game indeed wasn't loading them (even so I left my launcher open to see if the mods were truly loading).

Now I am noticing that, whenever I try to subscribe to a mod, the mod itself won't download from the Workshop page (which is weird).

Before I unsubscribed and deleted/reinstalled Skyrim, I had the following mods:

GRAPHICS:

- Sounds of Skyrim Pack
- Towns and Villages Enhanced
- Blood Enhanced
- WATER (Water and Terrain Enhancer Redux)
- Better Dynamic Snow
- Pure Waters
- Immersive Torches
- Better Atronarchs
- Immersive Saturation Boost
- Realistic Piercing Arrows

ITEMS/TWEAKS
- Seratic Armor
- Dragonbone Ebonsteel Armor
- Dragon Knight armor
- Dragonbone Set
- Bosmer Armor pack (1, 2, 3, 4)
- Unique Uniques
- Elder Rim Shield
- Whistle
- Belt Quivers
- Contractor Armor
- Sword of Ancient Tongues
- The Asteria - Dwermer Ship/House (latter which I deleted and unsubscribed).
- Sjel Blad (attempted, never applied due to error).

Before you answer me to
a) Try running Steam / Skyrim as administrator
b) Delete mods / Unsubscribe mods and re-add them
c) Display small font at the PC
d) Wait an hour or less with Skyrim open to see if mods were loading.
e) Load mods after the "Helgen" mission.

My answer - I already tried ALL those methods.

The only files that are included at the Skyrim are the DLCs (Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn) and the Texture Pack (part 1, 2, and 3).

My request is for anyone to explain to me why am I having this error, and if there is a possible solution for this. It bugs me a lot that I was perfectly fine playing this game and out of a sudden I am having this issue in the game.

HELP :(
< >
Zobrazeno 18 z 8 komentářů
Okay - first the usual answer to this ( and I did not read that you did this ) Are you allowing the STEAM MODS to download and sync? You will see this process taking place in the SKYRIM GAME LAUNCHER ( NOT SKSE ) at the Bottom Right of the EXIT menu option.
jjb-54 původně napsal:
Okay - first the usual answer to this ( and I did not read that you did this ) Are you allowing the STEAM MODS to download and sync? You will see this process taking place in the SKYRIM GAME LAUNCHER ( NOT SKSE ) at the Bottom Right of the EXIT menu option.

It DOESN'T show up.

Aside that, if I subscribe a mod, it won't download thru the Steam app. (Before, if I had done that, the Steam app would show me that said mod was downloading).
same here still looking for solution
Don't you have to log out of windws and then back in after changing to the small font?
Roscaria původně napsal:
Don't you have to log out of windws and then back in after changing to the small font?

I invite you to read my post. When I said "I tried ALL possible" solutions, I mean it.

I did read your post and you never mentioned Wndows that's why I queried. it. Well if you have tried ALL possible solutions that only leaves the IMPOSSIBLE.
Roscaria původně napsal:
I did read your post and you never mentioned Wndows that's why I queried. it. Well if you have tried ALL possible solutions that only leaves the IMPOSSIBLE.

In the matter of speaking, I tried:
a) Lowering the font to small type.
b) Deleted and re-downloading Skyrim.
c) Deleting Local cache
d) Leaving the launcher for long periods (once I left it around for 2 hours straight).

I am starting to consider going to Nexus, because some contacts of mine are giving good opinions regarding the manager

Plus the ones you see at my inquiry.
< >
Zobrazeno 18 z 8 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 19. srp. 2014 v 13.43
Počet příspěvků: 8