Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
This topic has been locked
Bruce_Bruce Aug 18, 2014 @ 10:28pm
Slender Mod
I posted this in another thread about spongebob: The mod would be that this page: http://i.imgur.com/p14v7aQ.jpg is hidden somewhere new every playthough. Once you get it, even if you have one/some pages already, it would go dark, you hear "ARE YOU READY KIDS?!" backwards. The level changes to a desolate Bikini Bottom, there's no wind anymore so the audio would be, well, underwater [this would make it more creepy imho]. and instead of Slenderman being after you, it's a model of Squidward's suicide Squidward. Once he does catch you, instead of static/white noise you'll hear broken clarinet solos/music and that face close up.
I dunno, I'd play it.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Gorlom[Swe] Aug 19, 2014 @ 12:34am 
Why are you posting this here? What game would this be a mod of? If it is not of a spongebob game how would you get permission to use the spongebob IP?
Bruce_Bruce Aug 19, 2014 @ 1:10pm 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
Why are you posting this here? What game would this be a mod of? If it is not of a spongebob game how would you get permission to use the spongebob IP?

I wouldn't know where else to post this. The game in question is Slender. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of mods that [i'm sure] the creators didn't ask for permission. It'd be a free mod.
Gorlom[Swe] Aug 19, 2014 @ 1:34pm 
I would suggest a forum related to the Slender game.

This forum isn't really for modding.
JEFFREY Aug 19, 2014 @ 10:58pm 
anybody know when it mod will be?
Bruce_Bruce Aug 20, 2014 @ 12:52am 
Originally posted by JEFFREY:
anybody know when it mod will be?

Um, what?
Gorlom[Swe] Aug 20, 2014 @ 1:45am 
I think he is asking you when you will be finished with this mod.
alex.alecto Aug 20, 2014 @ 9:13am 
This game not ned a mods
Gorlom[Swe] Aug 20, 2014 @ 9:46am 
Originally posted by alex.alecto:
This game not ned a mods
And alex.alexto is saying "I'm a badge spammer! ignore me. I have nothing useful to say"
Azazel Aug 20, 2014 @ 11:11am 
:D
VIKING [GER] Aug 21, 2014 @ 4:49am 
yes
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Aug 18, 2014 @ 10:28pm