Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Bruce_Bruce Aug 18 @ 10:28pm
Slender Mod
I posted this in another thread about spongebob: The mod would be that this page: http://i.imgur.com/p14v7aQ.jpg is hidden somewhere new every playthough. Once you get it, even if you have one/some pages already, it would go dark, you hear "ARE YOU READY KIDS?!" backwards. The level changes to a desolate Bikini Bottom, there's no wind anymore so the audio would be, well, underwater [this would make it more creepy imho]. and instead of Slenderman being after you, it's a model of Squidward's suicide Squidward. Once he does catch you, instead of static/white noise you'll hear broken clarinet solos/music and that face close up.
I dunno, I'd play it.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Gorlom[Swe] Aug 19 @ 12:34am 
Why are you posting this here? What game would this be a mod of? If it is not of a spongebob game how would you get permission to use the spongebob IP?
Bruce_Bruce Aug 19 @ 1:10pm 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
Why are you posting this here? What game would this be a mod of? If it is not of a spongebob game how would you get permission to use the spongebob IP?

I wouldn't know where else to post this. The game in question is Slender. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of mods that [i'm sure] the creators didn't ask for permission. It'd be a free mod.
Gorlom[Swe] Aug 19 @ 1:34pm 
I would suggest a forum related to the Slender game.

This forum isn't really for modding.
DRAVEN Aug 19 @ 10:58pm 
anybody know when it mod will be?
Bruce_Bruce Aug 20 @ 12:52am 
Originally posted by JEFFREY:
anybody know when it mod will be?

Um, what?
Gorlom[Swe] Aug 20 @ 1:45am 
I think he is asking you when you will be finished with this mod.
alex.alecto Aug 20 @ 9:13am 
This game not ned a mods
Gorlom[Swe] Aug 20 @ 9:46am 
Originally posted by alex.alecto:
This game not ned a mods
And alex.alexto is saying "I'm a badge spammer! ignore me. I have nothing useful to say"
ÐeviL ♪♫ Aug 20 @ 11:11am 
:D
De_Duck Aug 21 @ 4:49am 
yes
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 18 @ 10:28pm