The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
GoonBerryMuffin Aug 16 @ 10:36pm
Does this mod exist?
Maybe i"m just overlooking it but does anyone know of a mod that allows players who use duel 1 handed weapons to show both weapons on the character model when they are un-equipped? In vanilla game when you sheath your weapons it only shows the weapon in your main hand on your body, is there a mod that will show both or is this even possible?
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Grathagis 7 Aug 16 @ 10:37pm 
Dual Sheath Redux mod on Nexus
Golmore 2 Aug 16 @ 10:44pm 
You can also get the Equipping Overhaul[www.nexusmods.com]which doesn't require a proc patch or skeleton mod.
Last edited by Golmore; Aug 16 @ 10:44pm
GoonBerryMuffin Aug 16 @ 10:46pm 
Ok thanks, I was hoping for one on steam since I'm not that great with where to place the files and all the technical crap but I'll look them up and give it a try.
Golmore 2 Aug 16 @ 10:49pm 
To install the Equipping Overhaul you just drag and drop the files to your Skyrim Data folder. But I would personally advise you to start using the Nexus and its mod manager as you'll have much better control over your mods that way.
GoonBerryMuffin Aug 17 @ 5:47pm 
Oh wow I didn't even realize they had a mod manager. That makes things way easier! Thanks!
GoonBerryMuffin Aug 17 @ 8:13pm 
Do you know if Nexus has a collection area like steam has? so I can just download a large quantity of all the files i need instead of each one seperately?
Cyrax 4 Aug 18 @ 1:31am 
Dear god, this is asked like.. once every single day.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 16 @ 10:36pm