Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Tatsuya Hiroki (HU) Aug 15 @ 11:34pm
wow, no new gl batch yet
Is it just me or Valve is getting more and more inconsistent with those? I mean firstly they only greenlighted 50 games instead of the usual 75 and then they are delaying the submitting of new batch.
Unless its part of slowly killing greenlight, Im really not sure what to think about this
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Gorlom[Swe] Aug 16 @ 12:47am 
They were never consistant with the batch release in the first place. they released the last what 4 to 6 batches 14 days apart, and now people get confused when there has been 15 days since the last batch..

Before that it was 1 batch every month or so. At the beginning it was 1 batch of 10 every 3 months. That they change up the schedule means nothing. Greenlight is still an experiment and that they change some parameters does not mean they are ending the experiment.
A Gelatinous Cube-Z- Aug 16 @ 12:49am 
The last batch was a good three weeks after the previous batch. It will be when they're ready. Sit back and chill.
Gorlom[Swe] Aug 16 @ 12:56am 
Originally posted by -Z-:
The last batch was a good three weeks after the previous batch. It will be when they're ready. Sit back and chill.
but... but... but... 15 days!!!

:p
orb Aug 16 @ 1:06am 
Originally posted by Tatsuya Hiroki (HU):
Im really not sure what to think about this
Well, I think about this (this thread) the same way as about threads appearing on Early Access discussions, when for example for 3 months new updates were released regularly every month and then after a month and a few days without an update threads titled like "Did developers abandon the game?" start appearing, followed by the game update sometime later (not necessarily the same month).
Gorlom[Swe] Aug 16 @ 1:56am 
I thought I'd dig up the last time someone had a panic attack because the batch release did not follow the percieved imaginary schedule.

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/discussions/-1/37470848740718452/?appid=765

Tatsuya is even responding in that topic. I would have expected him to learn from that event.
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Aug 16 @ 1:56am
Tatsuya Hiroki (HU) Aug 16 @ 3:02am 
I dont quite remember having a heart attack over anything, was just wondering
ffs no need to bite my head off -.-
mikk✔ Aug 16 @ 4:48am 
norm
Gorlom[Swe] Aug 16 @ 4:49am 
I apologize. My tone in this thread hasn't been exactly civil and that attitude is completly unnecessary. I'm sorry for my behaviour. I should know better.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50