Strike Suit Zero

Strike Suit Zero

新しい船、武器、ミッションなど
コミュニティの他のユーザーが作成した Strike Suit Zero のための新たな宇宙船や武器、ミッションを発見しましょう。あるいは、XedMod エディタを使用して自分の MOD を作成して共有したり、全く新しいゲームを作成しましょう。こちらをクリックして、詳しく学び、始めてみましょう。
Star Fox Mod (Roadblock due to xedmod, help)
So I am a fan of Strike Suit Zero, I am also a fan of Starfox. So I ended up thinking, why not put these 2 together? This thought came on and off until I saw a fan trailer of the origanal starfox but in modern graphics. I'll post a link below.

After compairing SS0 to the video, the way the post effects looked were almost the same.
So I think its time to actualy get this space party started! Some things to note, I am new to XedMod and my 3d modeling is ok at best...

So what do you folks think? I have a prototype Arwing done, but it's not as good as i want it to be. I'll do a few touchups before posting it.

STAR FOX HD

UpDate!!!!!: So the arwing is praticaly done. I might do some more detail via a normal map. However this project has a bit of a setback, Xedmod is not starting SS0 properly, by looking at tutorials it's supposed to just boot the game and run the level, but it just boots up like I'm starting the game normaly. I have Windows 8.1 so that might be the problom.
最近の変更はSanoconが行いました; 2014年9月1日 17時39分
< >
1-3 / 3 のコメントを表示
Baworo 2019年1月27日 12時45分 
Well hi There:ori:
Baworo 2020年2月15日 11時37分 
Also when you are gonna upload that mod?
xxxx 2022年3月31日 16時34分 
Yes man
< >
1-3 / 3 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50