Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Sabpot Aug 14, 2014 @ 11:26am
Parkour Simulator 2015
I need some more ideas and suggestions for this game. You can search for Parkour Simulator 2015 in the Greenlight Concepts area.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 92 comments
Jin[x].940 Aug 14, 2014 @ 11:51am 
what is parkour simulator 2015 ?
Sabpot Aug 14, 2014 @ 11:52am 
*facepalm*
Why not go search on the concepts page?
Gorlom[Swe] Aug 14, 2014 @ 12:46pm 
Because he would not get credit towards the awesome "community ambassador" badge if he did that instead of posting nonsense here...
Isn't that the exact same reason you posted here?

If you were not just posting random stuff for the badge I suggest you look at some of the other selfpromoting threads in this forum and how much hate and complaints those threads generate. They should also contain explanations as to WHY people dislike the inferred delusions of special circumstance and the redundancy of advertising greenlight items in the greenlight forum.
Skoardy Aug 14, 2014 @ 12:51pm 
Why don't you try implementing all the features you claim you're going to add first before fishing for more? Otherwise, yeah, it does look like one of those crumby "Hey guys, give me ideas!" threads which are just attempts to advertise in the forums.
Guts Aug 14, 2014 @ 3:26pm 
Oh man, I'm also looking forward to mirrors edge 2
Sabpot Aug 14, 2014 @ 3:53pm 
Never mind, considering you all have a deep hatred towards my game now. I am having trouble implementing the current features, and I want to know what people want so I can add the suggestions into a few updates in the future. And I already have the Community Ambassador badge, I've had it for a while now (2 years I think).
Last edited by Sabpot; Aug 14, 2014 @ 3:54pm
Guts Aug 14, 2014 @ 3:54pm 
Originally posted by Techiastronamo:
Never mind, considering you all have a deep hatred towards my game now. I am having trouble implementing the current features, and I want to know what people want so I can add the suggestions into a few updates in the future. And I already have the Community Ambassador badge, I've had it for a while now (2 years I think).

You need a foundation before you can ask things like that, its your game not ours.
Last edited by Guts; Aug 14, 2014 @ 3:55pm
Sabpot Aug 14, 2014 @ 3:57pm 
I have a foundation. I have 3 entire plans the same outcome for each one, in case if one fails. I also have a small team set up now, just for the development of this game. I've also gotten the attention of a few tiny devs from a few different sites and countries.
wilco64256 Aug 14, 2014 @ 4:32pm 
So you can't even implement the stuff you already planned, and yet you're asking for requests for even more stuff you can't implement? Great course of action.
Sabpot Aug 14, 2014 @ 4:37pm 
Originally posted by wilco64256:
So you can't even implement the stuff you already planned, and yet you're asking for requests for even more stuff you can't implement? Great course of action.
Never mind, you people just apparently don't seem to get my reasoning. I can implement it, but it is troubling in some ways. Can someone please lock and or delete this discussion?
Last edited by Sabpot; Aug 14, 2014 @ 4:38pm
Skoardy Aug 14, 2014 @ 4:59pm 
Originally posted by Techiastronamo:
Never mind, you people just apparently don't seem to get my reasoning. I can implement it, but it is troubling in some ways.
'Troubling in some ways' - yes, with that kind of vagueness and no explanation it's all kinds of weird that us people don't seem to get your reasoning.
Sabpot Aug 14, 2014 @ 5:23pm 
If you want an exact and clear explanation, I'll tell you here and now. The reason I am having issues with the game is because I've spent the last 2 days looking for errors in my C# script for sprinting. I have finally found it, but it took a lot of energy from me. I need to then make a climbing script to climb on certain things, and then get a menu situated and running. Then I must make sure and release another update for my friends and people to test. When those are completed, I will need more features to add (apart from the other ones which I plan to add a little later). I am thinking ahead, thinking of the future, thinking what people want and what I must implement. Is that a good enough answer?
mrmorgman Aug 14, 2014 @ 5:57pm 
make it happen
Skoardy Aug 14, 2014 @ 6:37pm 
Originally posted by Techiastronamo:
Is that a good enough answer?
It's certainly better than getting annoyed at people for not being psychic, yes.
Sabpot Aug 14, 2014 @ 7:33pm 
Originally posted by Skoardy:
Originally posted by Techiastronamo:
Is that a good enough answer?
It's certainly better than getting annoyed at people for not being psychic, yes.

Well good, also, nevermind about having this discussion locked and or deleted.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 92 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Aug 14, 2014 @ 11:26am
Posts: 92