Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
BLooD MoNeY Aug 14, 2014 @ 5:54am
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Giants needs to get green lit on here in steam.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Gorlom[Swe] Aug 14, 2014 @ 6:11am 
Is the game in greenlight right now?
Edit: looks like it isn't you should have posted this in the "request a game" sub-forum. Or possibly used the search function and posted in the already existing Citizen Kabuto thread.

Since it is not you should go contact the developer and/or their publisher and ask them nicely to submit it. Nothing will result from you posting here. (Valve will not take action and the forum isn't trafficated enough to drum up any support)

It's not up to Valve if the owner of a property wants to sell their game in the Steam store. It is up to the owner. Therefor Valve has as a policy to let the devs/publishers make the first contact. Running around like a headless chicken after Notch/Mojang (who doesnt want to be on Steam) because people keep suggesting that game is a waste of time, effort and money for Valve.
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Aug 14, 2014 @ 6:15am
A Gelatinous Cube-Z- Aug 14, 2014 @ 6:31am 
Why not just get it on GoG, where they are keeping it in a playable state for modern hardware?
BLooD MoNeY Aug 14, 2014 @ 8:20am 
I already did, My reasoning for wanting it on Steam doesnt have anything to do with wanting to purchase it.

I want it thrown out there in the public eye for everyone to see so we can finally start to get some good MP games. Giants is nothing short of amazing with a full server.
Gorlom[Swe] Aug 14, 2014 @ 8:44am 
Originally posted by BLooD MoNeY:
I want it thrown out there in the public eye for everyone to see so we can finally start to get some good MP games. Giants is nothing short of amazing with a full server.
I would suggest a more trafficated forum. It will not happen here.
C0untzer0 Aug 14, 2014 @ 10:56am 
I already did, My reasoning for wanting it on Steam doesnt have anything to do with wanting to purchase it.

Why would they want to put it on a market for people who won't buy it?
BLooD MoNeY Aug 14, 2014 @ 12:16pm 
Are you god? and if you are why are you using your powers to tell me answers about what the world would do if Giants was on Steam?
Gorlom[Swe] Aug 14, 2014 @ 12:50pm 
Are you god? and if you are why are you using your powers to tell me answers about what the world would do if Giants was on Steam?
Because God can't use his allmighty powers to infringe on humanitys free will?
Or possibly CZ is not omniscient, he can just use deductive reasoning and logical thinking?
C0untzer0 Aug 14, 2014 @ 1:22pm 
If the people clamouring for it to be on sale won't buy it, that's a bad sign.
Last edited by C0untzer0; Aug 14, 2014 @ 2:06pm
BLooD MoNeY Aug 14, 2014 @ 1:57pm 
If by "people" you mean "Blood money" and by "Won't buy" you mean "already owns it" and by "Thats a bad sign" you mean "Then I'm an idiot"...then you would be 100% correct on all accounts.
C0untzer0 Aug 14, 2014 @ 2:06pm 
Ok, you're an idiot if you think that you're not buying it for one reason makes them more of a sale than you not buying it for another reason. Does that make you feel better?
Last edited by C0untzer0; Aug 14, 2014 @ 2:20pm
BLooD MoNeY Aug 14, 2014 @ 2:57pm 
If it came out for $6 I would gift it to a bunch of people but thats not really something that is worth mentioning other than to retort your mumbling.
Last edited by BLooD MoNeY; Aug 14, 2014 @ 2:57pm
C0untzer0 Aug 14, 2014 @ 3:04pm 
Right, so whether somebody'd buy loads of copies is irreleveant in whether they'd bring it to market, that's some special line of reasoning you've got there, not least when following

My reasoning for wanting it on Steam doesnt have anything to do with wanting to purchase it.
(Here's a little hint: businesses like to hear that you'd buy their product more than they like to hear "Hey put this on a market, I have no intention of buying it!")
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 14, 2014 @ 5:54am