The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Aerekplus Aug 12 @ 8:25pm
Hey there, Would lets playing Skyrim be a drag since it's been done over a million times?
Just like may other people I enjoy making gaming videos, I was wondering how people felt about skyrim lets plays, And how would you do it since skyrim is an extremely large game?
Last edited by Aerekplus; Aug 14 @ 2:45pm
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
< >
jjb-54 1 Aug 13 @ 9:30am 
What exactly are you asking - saying? This is not clear at all.

What is " Skyrim lets plays "??

R U wanting to make a Skyrim " clone " game?
R U wanting to make a Skyrim MP game?
Brandybuck 18 Aug 13 @ 12:20pm 
Go ahead and do it. I usually get bored of let's plays, but for some reason it works for me with Skyrim.

To make it different though, use a random start from Skyrim Unbound, roll to see your race, etc. And head off in a completely random direction. You need something to keep subscribers attention, so if you're not a good narrator, then provide a hook of some sort (pure pacifist playthrough, dagger-only assassin, my secret life as vampire, etc).
Aerekplus Aug 13 @ 2:05pm 
Originally posted by Brandybuck:
Go ahead and do it. I usually get bored of let's plays, but for some reason it works for me with Skyrim.

To make it different though, use a random start from Skyrim Unbound, roll to see your race, etc. And head off in a completely random direction. You need something to keep subscribers attention, so if you're not a good narrator, then provide a hook of some sort (pure pacifist playthrough, dagger-only assassin, my secret life as vampire, etc).

Ok that's an interesting perspective, thank you for the advice =)
Aerekplus Aug 13 @ 2:06pm 
@jjb-54 You need to google Lets play bro it's like trying to explain what ketchup up is
Grathagis 7 Aug 13 @ 2:54pm 
Originally posted by Aerek Plus:
@jjb-54 You need to google Lets play bro it's like trying to explain what ketchup up is
If you are asking a question, you should state it clearly for people who might not understand that reference. You cannot assume that everybody knows what you are talking about. And no, we don't have to google just for answering your question. It is your job to accurately describe your question.
Aerekplus Aug 13 @ 4:20pm 
Originally posted by Grathagis:
If you are asking a question, you should state it clearly for people who might not understand that reference. You cannot assume that everybody knows what you are talking about. And no, we don't have to google just for answering your question. It is your job to accurately describe your question.

If I have to exaplain what it is, then you're probably not going to know about it enough to give me accurate information or an accurate opinion on what i'm asking in the first place.
Grathagis 7 Aug 13 @ 4:24pm 
In that case you answered your own question. Yes it is a drag, since it has been done a million times. What new can you add, that has not been added before ?
Aerekplus Aug 13 @ 4:39pm 
That's not the question buddy

In that case you answered your own question. Yes it is a drag, since it has been done a million times. What new can you add, that has not been added before ?
Grathagis 7 Aug 13 @ 4:40pm 
That's not the question buddy

Yes it was: Hey there, Would lets playing Skyrim be a drag since it's been done over a million times?
Aerekplus Aug 13 @ 4:49pm 
Answering my question with another question, are you trying to troll, or am I playing chess with a pigeon ?
Grathagis 7 Aug 13 @ 4:51pm 
Answering my question with another question, are you trying to troll, or am I playing chess with a pigeon ?
That was not my question. It was yours as stated in the opening of the thread. What other question are you then talking about ?
Aerekplus Aug 13 @ 10:08pm 
"What new can you add, that has not been added before ?" when did I ask that?
Grathagis 7 Aug 13 @ 11:49pm 
"What new can you add, that has not been added before ?" when did I ask that?
No, this was in part an answer to your question.
Last edited by Grathagis; Aug 13 @ 11:52pm
Grathagis 7 Aug 13 @ 11:54pm 
Thiis is your Question:
Hey there, Would lets playing Skyrim be a drag since it's been done over a million times?

In response to that question, this was my answer :
Aerekplus Aug 14 @ 2:33pm 
And how is responding to my question with a question giving me input?
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 12 @ 8:25pm