The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

게임에서 가장 적합한 모드를 찾아 보세요
당신의 즐겨 찾는 모드를 가장 쉬운 방법으로 찾고 설치하세요. 모드 제작자들도 Steam에 모드를 직접 업로드하는 과정을 좋아합니다. 여기 를 눌러 확인해 보세요.
Monologued 2014년 8월 11일 오후 4시 06분
Mod Requests
I'm new to Creation Kit but I'd like projects to start me off. Any takers? :markarth:
< >
26개 댓글 중 1-15개 표시
jjb-54 1 2014년 8월 11일 오후 6시 27분 
Umm ... I might suggest you find something that you want to 'get your feet wet' with - on the easy side. Start by seeing how you do with building a home -> just not near Whiterun <- as the market there is seriously flooded.

IF you really want an idea - just cruise the SKYRIM FORUM THREADS ... there have been a good dozen plus ideas posted just in the fast few weeks. Take one and have at it.

But do not say I did not warn you. You really should take small steps ( follow some tutorials, like home building - or Quest ... )
jjb-54 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2014년 8월 11일 오후 9시 03분
wildx 2014년 8월 12일 오전 6시 20분 
Hot male followers. Srsly, so many sexy chick follower mods every week but GIRLS PLAY SKYRIM TOO and none of the vanilla marrigeable candidates are remotely sexy ffs.
theWealdstoneraider 2014년 8월 12일 오전 7시 16분 
wildx님이 먼저 게시:
Hot male followers. Srsly, so many sexy chick follower mods every week but GIRLS PLAY SKYRIM TOO and none of the vanilla marrigeable candidates are remotely sexy ffs.
@ wildx get shlongs of skyrim ;)

nannyoggins 2014년 8월 12일 오전 10시 39분 
wildx님이 먼저 게시:

Check out my screenshots. If you want any of my guys (apart from the angel who is a private request) they're yours. I'm with you sister on the dearth of non Fugly guys in Skyrim!
Monologued 2014년 8월 12일 오후 1시 26분 
Thanks for the suggestions, especially jjb-54's, any more?
Grathagis 7 2014년 8월 12일 오후 1시 28분 
Be careful what you wish for. You might get it. You are a beginning modder. Kudos to you. The problem will be that you will get requests from others who have no idea what modding curtails and will ask for the most outrageous requests, far beyound your skill at this time.
My suggestion ? Don't do requests. Make things that you like and gain some more experience.
Monologued 2014년 8월 12일 오후 1시 30분 
I've had a couple bits of experience, like made a new area with quests, etc... and spells, if that helps.
Grathagis 7 2014년 8월 12일 오후 1시 31분 
Try to make a follower or a merchant. They are easy to do.
Monologued 2014년 8월 12일 오후 3시 34분 
I've made a follower once, but I'll make more. Any specific requests?
nannyoggins 2014년 8월 12일 오후 3시 44분 
I would like a mid sized house inThe Rift (not Riften town.) Large enough to house the PC plus 5 followers with beds and chests for each of them, a separate suite with double bed for the PC, a kitchen/ dining area a full forge and crafting area with all necessary equipment to make anything and a garden for alchemy ingredients. not a huge stately home which takes me ten minutes to run through though.Fully navmeshed for followers. I can make it but I prefer making followers and am really busy atm with requests for these. If you want to have a go at this it would be great!
Monologued 2014년 8월 12일 오후 5시 20분 
Right. That may take a while, but sure, I'm up for the challenge... Any particular theme?
nannyoggins 2014년 8월 13일 오전 4시 31분 
Ok, I didn't seriously expect you to agree lol ;) However, If you're up for it well, something that fits into the Rift countryside, I don't mind if it's in a dangerous place but would like it to be a nice clean, clear approach, no clambering over rocks or over narrow bridges so my band of followers don't get stuck. I'd love some kind of overlook like a decent sized terrace to watch the sunrise/sunset. Not too cluttered a house but I do like carpets and wall hangings. I don't mind if its partly inside a cave but would like it bright inside I hate dark houses. I'll happily give you some spare stuff, backgrounds etc if you wish as a swap, I don't have a great deal to choose from as yet though.
Monologued 2014년 8월 13일 오전 5시 42분 
Okay, after a bit, I'll give you a preview to show you how far I've got :D
NeonRitari 2014년 8월 13일 오전 11시 44분 
Here's an idea for mod I'd love to have: When vampires, dragons or Dragonborns etc attack civilians they either run away or hide inside their houses instead of running into my sword/spell. But guards or soldiers wouldn't do that (since it's their job to defend their town)
Monologued 2014년 8월 13일 오후 12시 51분 
Right okay.... You're kinda second in queue!
< >
26개 댓글 중 1-15개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2014년 8월 11일 오후 4시 06분
게시글: 26