Steam Greenlight
dhillyy 11 sierpnia 2014 o 6:41
Need help with Unity
Me and the rest of my group are making a well animated, highly detailed Hunger Games game. But I have no idea how to use Unity, Just need help with making the actuall map.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-4 z 4 komentarzy
Skoardy 11 sierpnia 2014 o 6:55 
Have considered asking the vast community of Unity users over in the Unity forums? Seems they'd be your no.1 point of call.
C0untzer0 11 sierpnia 2014 o 7:34 
Początkowo opublikowane przez TheDeadGamer:
Me and the rest of my group are making a well animated, highly detailed Hunger Games game. But I have no idea how to use Unity, Just need help with making the actuall map.
You also need help with knowing where you're posting.
AusSkiller 11 sierpnia 2014 o 7:42 
Początkowo opublikowane przez TheDeadGamer:
Me and the rest of my group are making a well animated, highly detailed Hunger Games game.
Be aware that you will need to purchase the rights or at least a license to use the Hunger Games IP, if you don't have the millions of dollars required to do that then you wont legally be able to use the Hunger Games name, characters, setting, story, designs or other materials related to it.
erretter 11 sierpnia 2014 o 11:45 
Hey I just want to tell you that I really like the idea to pay the author of the books many millions to get the RIGHT to make a game with her intelectual property.....

And of course you DID pay the author, right?

RIGHT?!
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-4 z 4 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50

Data napisania: 11 sierpnia 2014 o 6:41