Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
[Bumer] Magadan Aug 10 @ 1:49am
More Steamgames
More Steamgames: Need for Speed the Run etc?
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Black Blade Aug 10 @ 1:50am 
Its up to the publisher talk to them abut it
And if these is EA as i think then its not likely as they left Steam
Last edited by Black Blade; Aug 10 @ 1:50am
Gorlom[Swe] Aug 10 @ 1:54am 
Need for Speed is an Electronic Arts Games series, isn't it? I'm afraid they stopped putting their games on Steam since they tried to buy it and failed. All their games are put mainly on Origin (and on some other retailers like gog, greenmangameing, humble bundle etc). But Electronic Arts Games avoid Steam (which they see as their biggest competitor to Origin).

(EA games that were already on Steam when Origin launched remains available, but no new EA games will show up.)
Thespawn Aug 12 @ 4:51pm 
Ea is currently in origin, and origin sucks
C0untzer0 Aug 13 @ 2:15am 
Yeah, who do they think they are with their refunds, free games, updating old ones for you and the best customer service I've run into for years?
=(GSDE)=steffen Aug 13 @ 4:43am 
jaj ich finde das spiel kake
AusSkiller Aug 13 @ 4:50am 
Originally posted by C0untzer0:
Yeah, who do they think they are with their refunds, free games, updating old ones for you and the best customer service I've run into for years?
Sure their services and catalog are pretty good but their product (Origin) isn't very good and still leaves a lot to be desired (in short it does indeed suck). In all fairness though Steam was pretty crap too when it first came out and even now Steam could certainly be improved upon, but currently when compared directly, Steam is just plain better than Origin.
Last edited by AusSkiller; Aug 13 @ 4:51am
C0untzer0 Aug 13 @ 5:25am 
I'd say it's pretty much mediocre in itself, but they're trying. Perhaps I've just got lower standards regarding objective quality? I've definitely worked on worse. As for when Steam first came out, I remember abandoning that account and getting an [ahem] alternative version of HL2 just to not deal with Steam, ah the memories.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 10 @ 1:49am