The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
|RD| AVENGER_BOSS12 Aug 9 @ 1:20pm
SKYUI + SKSE errors/troubleshooting
I just installed SKYUI and SKSE via Nexus. After installlation, i recieved the following error message:
"Skyrim Error Code 1
The Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) is not running. SKYUI will not work correctly!
This message may also appear if a new Skyrim Patch has been released. In this case, wait until SKSE has been updated, then install the new version.
for help see the SkyUI mod description*"

in addition i also recieved an error about SKSE:
"RaceMenu Error(s): SKSE error. You are runnning SKSE version 0.0.0.0 expected 1.6.9.37 or greater. NiOverider plugin not detected, various features may be unavaliable. CharGen plugin not detected, various features may be unavaliable."

so dear skyrim community what do i do from here? I checked for new mod versions from the nexus site. but i still have no solution. :P this is giving me a headache...

ps. is SKYUI the mod that adds the mod configuration tab in the main menu in-game?

as always any help is appreciated. thanks.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
MercAngel 1 Aug 9 @ 3:02pm 
did you run skyrim from the SKSE loader
jjb-54 1 Aug 9 @ 3:10pm 
Originally posted by MercAngel:
did you run skyrim from the SKSE loader

You would be surprised at how many people think SKSE is a MOD .. it is not a mod. It is an alternative Game Launcher that adds various scripts so fun mods can be made.

The only way SKYRIM can see these extra scripts is for SKSE to launch Skyrim.
|RD| AVENGER_BOSS12 Aug 9 @ 3:11pm 
what is the skse loader? :P im not quite familiar with that way of loading skyrim. (i downloaded SKSE from nexus btw.) how can i do that? do i have to downloaded it from somewhere else?
Last edited by |RD| AVENGER_BOSS12; Aug 9 @ 3:12pm
MercAngel 1 Aug 9 @ 3:14pm 
if SKSE is installed ok it shoud be in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim folder just Program Files if OS is 32bit
skse_loader.exe use that to run skyrim
MercAngel 1 Aug 9 @ 3:16pm 
|RD| AVENGER_BOSS12 Aug 9 @ 3:29pm 
ok so @MercAngel, since my computer is 64 bit i just go into the skyrim folder correct? is that all?
MercAngel 1 Aug 9 @ 3:32pm 
yep
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 9 @ 1:20pm