The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Kvothes Aug 8 @ 8:27am
Can I kill Sven in Riverwood by hireing somebody?
As far as I know you can get Svens house in Riverwood if you make the Qustline with Sven and the Girl. If Sven dies he leaves the player the house in a testament or something like that. Know I want him dead cause I want to have a house and I think riverwood is a pretty location. But I cant kill him cause I wont get the house, right? So I have to hire a assassin but how? Is there a mod for this? Or somehow in the dark brotherhood?
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Grathagis 7 Aug 8 @ 8:29am 
Killing someone will not give you a house. And certainly not a place to store your items.
Last edited by Grathagis; Aug 8 @ 8:29am
Kvothes Aug 8 @ 9:04am 
I think i heared if you get a "friend" to sven he leaves you his house when he dies.
Grathagis 7 Aug 8 @ 9:05am 
Originally posted by Kvothe:
I think i heared if you get a "friend" to sven he leaves you his house when he dies.
You heard wrong.
Kvothes Aug 8 @ 9:05am 
ok. thanks :)
jjb-54 1 Aug 8 @ 9:09am 
Ya, I would like to see a link to this ... news to me.
Grathagis 7 Aug 8 @ 9:09am 
Besides, it is not Sven's house. He lives with his mother.
jreese46 40 Aug 8 @ 12:30pm 
There was a mod on Steam, which created a new village called Woodhalt, in which you inherited a house from a hunter who was killed by bandits. If you're up for a small but decent mod, the house is pretty nice and the village has shops, etc.
YoYoduh Aug 8 @ 12:42pm 
there's a follower mod which gives a pretty fair ranger type female who owns a house ...marry her and walla ! a house
YoYoduh Aug 8 @ 12:44pm 
the house is in Riverwood on a hill with a nice view
Grathagis 7 Aug 8 @ 12:47pm 
Use the mod Cobby Cottage on Steam workshop. It is close to Riverwood, right out of Helgen and has all the crafting amenities.
Last edited by Grathagis; Aug 8 @ 12:47pm
Kvothes Aug 9 @ 1:32am 
Ok will try :)
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 8 @ 8:27am