The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Browsing: Collections
Showing 1-30 of 12,056 entries
Rubbish! Collection
Collection by cheapbuster
In this collection you can enjoy a pile of rubbish which has appeared in the mannered mare and unravel its mysteries. This pack includes two paid mods: Rubbish! and its DLC Rubbish! Bucket DLC and the free pack Rubbish! Lite edition Included in eac...
PAID MODS---- Edit: Paid mods are discontinued
Collection by Atomic
NO MORE PAID MODS M8S PRAISE GABEN OUR LORD AND SAVIOR
上古卷轴 V 简体中文模组合集
Collection by Oliver
合集中的模组全部为中文,你并不一定需要全部订阅,根据自己的实际情况选择。
Skyrim Remastered
Collection by FasterThanFTL
Just a collection of various carefully selected mods mostly enhancing the graphics of Skyrim.
The Anti-Gaben Pack
Collection by FapTic
Collection of anti-paywall mods. Hate the Gaben, not the game.
#FREE THE WORKSHOP 2015
Collection by The Incredulous Derp (DSG)
FTW2015! all of these are mods that support the cause of freedom of the workshop, enjoy :3 GUISE, WE WON! EVERYONE, DO THE VICTORY SCREECH WITH ME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLO...
Icarus' Pack
Collection by Kingicarus
For Monejha
Graphics and Immersion Mods
Collection by Sgt.Slayer
$$$$$$$ Awesome MODS $$$$$
Collection by Username
Awesome and quality mods that are well worth the $$$$$$$$
"gib mone pls" - Valve
Collection by Reed v2.10
"gib mone pls" "support ur favorit modders by giving them steambucks" "25% revnevue 4 moders yes" "best desicion of our lief 10/10" - betehsda "couldn't have done it better myself" - Anonymous Happy Merchant
"Useless" Weapons
Collection by cosmicKiwis
The collection of "Useless" weapons that were added into the game to add a sense of uselessness.
Skyrim mods
Collection by NecroSlayer (PL)
Улучшение графики и ретекстура моделей HD
Collection by NeneroG
...
Skyrim revamped
Collection by Ragna
MOD IT Until it Crashes
Beep Boop?
Collection by Flugger
Beep
Skyrim: Update
Collection by Icarus
I want an updated Skyrim that adds new content, but not in a way that makes it unfamiliar. This collection is my attempt at doing that.
Skys fav's
Collection by skymadra™
Skyrim enhanced mods
Collection by Celebrimbor
This are some mods that are a must in skyrim. Some of the are difrent versions of the city is enhanced choose which one you like the best!
Lazy Zack Skyrim Mods
Collection by Your Imagination
Mods I generally use and my lil bro wanted.
TrabzonLee61
Collection by 61_GoldenSniper_61
Awe$ome PA1D mods
Collection by Seemannsdämlack
Absolute must haves, for just a few $$ Read their descriptions, hilarious!
Bunny's lil' collection of usefull stuff
Collection by ๖ۣۜBunnykill
Must Buy Mods
Collection by piedude3
MUST BUY MODS FOR SKYRIM!!!!! I can only recommend 25%, because the other 75%... Well, ya know.
10/10
Collection by Cathulhu Junior
10/10!
Blades Skyrim Mod Collection
Collection by TROLLwithBlades
Lots of swanky mods. Mostly for fun
My faves
Collection by geekwithsoul
Just some of my favorite Skyrim mods. Usually enhancements to graphics, gameplay and UI without totally going off the rails
Skyrim+
Collection by patrick.mesquita
Skyrim so wie es sein sollte!
Spread The Word
Collection by Dr GamingWolf
░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Bob is building an army to fight the war against Paid Mods. ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ ...\☻/︻╦╤─ Copy and paste him all over the work shop so he Il██████...
Kitsune's Graphic/Sound Improvement Collection
Collection by WightKitsune
It just a bunch of mods to improve visual and audio effects within an already wounderous game. There are also a few nice gameplay mods included in this collection.
The Multi-Elemental Spells of Skyrim!
Collection by Sephiroth
The Multi-Elemental Spells of Skyrim! is a Collection of Mods Made by Myself, Enabling a Single Spell to Utilize Multiple Elemental Effects for Fun and Creativity Inspiring Spells for All Levels of Mage. These Spells Vary from those Useful in Stealth, to ...
< 1  2  3 ... 402 >
Per page: 9 18 30