The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Browsing: Collections
Showing 1-30 of 12,025 entries
Rubbish! Collection
Collection by cheapbuster
In this collection you can enjoy a pile of rubbish which has appeared in the mannered mare and unravel its mysteries. This pack includes two paid mods: Rubbish! and its DLC Rubbish! Bucket DLC and the free pack Rubbish! Lite edition Included in eac...
上古卷轴 V 简体中文模组合集
Collection by Oliver
PAID MODS
Collection by Atomic
GOTTA LOVE THESE PAID MODS! GR8 M8 I R8 8/8
The Anti-Gaben Pack
Collection by FapTic
Collection of anti-paywall mods. Hate the Gaben, not the game.
#FREE THE WORKSHOP 2015
Collection by The Incredulous Derp (DSG)
FTW2015! all of these are mods that support the cause of freedom of the workshop, enjoy :3
Skyrim Remastered
Collection by FasterThanFTL
Just a collection of various carefully selected mods mostly enhancing the graphics of Skyrim.
"gib mone pls" - Valve
Collection by Reed v2.10
"gib mone pls" "support ur favorit modders by giving them steambucks" "25% revnevue 4 moders yes" "best desicion of our lief 10/10" - betehsda "couldn't have done it better myself" - Anonymous Happy Merchant
Graphics and Immersion Mods
Collection by Sgt.Slayer
$$$$$$$ Awesome MODS $$$$$
Collection by Username
Awesome and quality mods that are well worth the $$$$$$$$
Skyrim revamped
Collection by Ragna
MOD IT Until it Crashes
Kitsune's Graphic/Sound Improvement Collection
Collection by WightKitsune
It just a bunch of mods to improve visual and audio effects within an already wounderous game. There are also a few nice gameplay mods included in this collection.
Skyrim mods
Collection by NecroSlayer (PL)
Icarus' Pack
Collection by Kingicarus
For Monejha
Beep Boop?
Collection by Flugger
Beep
Mods utilisés pour le physique de mon personnage
Collection by LawlietDAYS
Voici les mods que j'utilise pour améliorer le physique de mon personnage <(^-^)>
Assassins creed
Collection by DireWolf12345
This is my collection of mods I think you need to create the perfect assassins creed playthrough. I also recommend these mods from the nexus: Masters of Death - Rise of the Brotherhood armour: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9752 Duncan Walpole ...
Bunny's lil' collection of usefull stuff
Collection by ๖ۣۜBunnykill
Must Buy Mods
Collection by piedude3
MUST BUY MODS FOR SKYRIM!!!!! I can only recommend 25%, because the other 75%... Well, ya know.
10/10
Collection by Cathulhu Junior
10/10!
Skyrim: Update
Collection by Icarus
I want an updated Skyrim that adds new content, but not in a way that makes it unfamiliar. This collection is my attempt at doing that.
Skys fav's
Collection by skymadra™
TrabzonLee61
Collection by 61_GoldenSniper_61
Awe$ome PA1D mods
Collection by Seemannsdämlack
Absolute must haves, for just a few $$
Skyrim enhanced mods
Collection by Celebrimbor
This are some mods that are a must in skyrim. Some of the are difrent versions of the city is enhanced choose which one you like the best!
Skyrim mods April 19 2015
Collection by Dreaguh
Group of mods for Skyrim.
Spread The Word
Collection by Dr GamingWolf
Don't Buy Mods Don't Buy Mods Don't Buy Mods Don't Buy Mods Don't Buy Mods Don't Buy Mods Don't Buy Mods Don't Buy Mods Don't Buy Mods Don't Buy Mods Don't Buy Mods Don't Buy Mods Don't Buy Mods Don't Buy Mods Don't Buy Mods Don't Buy Mods Don't Buy Mods ...
My faves
Collection by geekwithsoul
Just some of my favorite Skyrim mods. Usually enhancements to graphics, gameplay and UI without totally going off the rails
Quests of skyrim -Ultimate mod edition
Collection by 14-44
Hello adventurer-silly start but i have been planning to do this for a long time .I choose best quest mods from skyrim workshop -They are no dlc required,easy to find, and so much gameplay =fun :D. So get back to the skyrim because new adventures are wait...
The Multi-Elemental Spells of Skyrim!
Collection by Sephiroth
The Multi-Elemental Spells of Skyrim! is a Collection of Mods Made by Myself, Enabling a Single Spell to Utilize Multiple Elemental Effects for Fun and Creativity Inspiring Spells for All Levels of Mage. These Spells Vary from those Useful in Stealth, to ...
The Elder Ponies V: Equestria
Collection by Henry W. Akeley
Just some mods that I thought were must haves for any bronies/pegasisters who were fans of Bethesda's smash hit skyrim. These mods are Ponytastic!
< 1  2  3 ... 401 >
Per page: 9 18 30