STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Team Darkout is looking for a coder !
April 20, 2013 - JesusFabre
Team Darkout is looking for a new Programmer to join our team. Do you live, breathe, dream code, want to be part of an ever evolving game and etch your name into the annals of history? Well maybe not etched... smudged maybe?
If you do then read further…
Most important: Passion and Dedication!
The Darkout team is very passionate about the project and we put everything we can into this, which means we expect the same from you. We work long and hard after our regular job hours, during weekends, and those of us who have no other job live and breathe the project.
You need to love what you do, be critical of your own work and be there for the team as they will be for you.
· - Work with a team to design and produce new code for various game features in a timely fashion
· - Familiarize self with existing code, looking for any improvements or optimizations
· - Contribute towards game testing and bug fixing
· -Strong communication and teamwork skills
· -Solid skills using the C++ language (C# is a plus)
· -OpenGL rendering experience in 2D (3D is a plus)
· -Knowledge in multiple areas of game development such as graphics, gameplay, AI, physics, and networking
· - Ability to work with a team to identify problems, propose solutions, and implement said solution
If you think you can be a constructive and beneficial member of our team and making games is your passion then contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and a link to your portfolio.