此項物品因違反 Steam 服務條款而被封鎖，目前只有您能檢視。如果您認為您的物品被誤鎖了，請聯絡 Steam 客服。
此物品已被標記為無法在 Greenlight 使用。請參閱說明頁面來了解為何此物品可能無法在 Greenlight 使用。
Retrobooster Demo Updated to Version 0.6.5
2013 年 05 月 10 日 - Really Slick
- Bug fixed: Terrain tile warping was distorting some terrain in strange ways. This is mostly a cosmetic improvement.
- Bug fixed: Invalid shaders were sometimes causing an ugly first frame when starting a new level.
- Bug fixed: Fixed rare crashing bug (only saw it about once every 3 months during development).
- Heavy remodeling of Level 4 to introduce some better flying challenges.
- Reduced enemy weapon damage values and increased amount of enemy fire.
- Added mini tokens that restore 10% of health or shields.
- You cannot be crushed by small enemies anymore, only larger ones that do not appear in the demo version.
- Automatically switch to Ion Bolts (default weapon) when other primary weapon runs out of ammo. Good idea, Derek.
- Added splash damage to most explosions. Made a few exceptions so, for example, player’s missiles do not destroy one another.
- Score multipliers are now increased by doing damage and destroying enemies. Before they were only increased by destroying enemies.
- Added visual and audio feedback for score multipliers so that you know if you are about to go up or down a notch.