Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Retrobooster Demo Updated to Version 0.6.5
May 10, 2013 - Really Slick
- Bug fixed: Terrain tile warping was distorting some terrain in strange ways. This is mostly a cosmetic improvement.
- Bug fixed: Invalid shaders were sometimes causing an ugly first frame when starting a new level.
- Bug fixed: Fixed rare crashing bug (only saw it about once every 3 months during development).
- Heavy remodeling of Level 4 to introduce some better flying challenges.
- Reduced enemy weapon damage values and increased amount of enemy fire.
- Added mini tokens that restore 10% of health or shields.
- You cannot be crushed by small enemies anymore, only larger ones that do not appear in the demo version.
- Automatically switch to Ion Bolts (default weapon) when other primary weapon runs out of ammo. Good idea, Derek.
- Added splash damage to most explosions. Made a few exceptions so, for example, player’s missiles do not destroy one another.
- Score multipliers are now increased by doing damage and destroying enemies. Before they were only increased by destroying enemies.
- Added visual and audio feedback for score multipliers so that you know if you are about to go up or down a notch.