български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) English Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά（希臘文） Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська（烏克蘭文） 幫助我們翻譯 Steam
此項物品因違反 Steam 服務條款而被封鎖，目前只有您能檢視。如果您認為您的物品被誤鎖了，請聯絡 Steam 客服。
此物品已被標記為無法在 Greenlight 使用。請參閱說明頁面來了解為何此物品可能無法在 Greenlight 使用。
Retrobooster demo updated to version 0.6
2013 年 02 月 26 日 - Really Slick
- Bug fixed: Fixed crash caused by missiles colliding in deathmatch games. Thanks for the report, Nick.
- Bug fixed: Data directory was not created properly in some Linux desktop environments.
- Bug fixed: In Co-op game, pressing fire to launch a ship would exit level if another ship had already exited.
- Bug fixed: First level was not always being unlocked.
- Bug fixed: Fixed rare premature level exit.
- Improved terrain following algorithm for all walking enemies, such as Thumpers. They now creep around sharp corners more reliably without falling off terrain as much.
- In deathmatch, other players' missiles now target you after you spawn a ship instead of before.
- Removed end-of-level bonuses from Deathmatch games. The current set of bonuses don't make sense in the context of Deathmatch competitions.
- Refined art pipeline, improving some art assets and boosting performance about 10%.
- Refined terrain tiles and many other models.
- Added more depth to levels; the added parallax helps distinguish the foreground from background.
- Added fullscreen switch to Settings menu.
- Animated shootable buttons.
- Now high scores are recorded for any player that earns one in Co-op games instead of only Player 1.
- Added multiple high score charts to differentiate between solo, cooperative, and various difficulty levels.
- Improved GUI navigation with arrow keys.
- Removed "ramp" sliders for joysticks, as they have not felt useful on any sticks tested so far.
- Added workaround for bizarre fullscreen window clipping behavior when using DPI scaling in Windows Vista, 7, and 8. Nice discovery, Joe.