STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Retrobooster demo updated to version 0.6
February 26, 2013 - Mogumbo
- Bug fixed: Fixed crash caused by missiles colliding in deathmatch games. Thanks for the report, Nick.
- Bug fixed: Data directory was not created properly in some Linux desktop environments.
- Bug fixed: In Co-op game, pressing fire to launch a ship would exit level if another ship had already exited.
- Bug fixed: First level was not always being unlocked.
- Bug fixed: Fixed rare premature level exit.
- Improved terrain following algorithm for all walking enemies, such as Thumpers. They now creep around sharp corners more reliably without falling off terrain as much.
- In deathmatch, other players' missiles now target you after you spawn a ship instead of before.
- Removed end-of-level bonuses from Deathmatch games. The current set of bonuses don't make sense in the context of Deathmatch competitions.
- Refined art pipeline, improving some art assets and boosting performance about 10%.
- Refined terrain tiles and many other models.
- Added more depth to levels; the added parallax helps distinguish the foreground from background.
- Added fullscreen switch to Settings menu.
- Animated shootable buttons.
- Now high scores are recorded for any player that earns one in Co-op games instead of only Player 1.
- Added multiple high score charts to differentiate between solo, cooperative, and various difficulty levels.
- Improved GUI navigation with arrow keys.
- Removed "ramp" sliders for joysticks, as they have not felt useful on any sticks tested so far.
- Added workaround for bizarre fullscreen window clipping behavior when using DPI scaling in Windows Vista, 7, and 8. Nice discovery, Joe.