български（保加利亚语） čeština（捷克语） Dansk（丹麦语） Nederlands（荷兰语） English（英语） Suomi（芬兰语） Français（法语） Deutsch（德语） Ελληνικά（希腊语） Magyar（匈牙利语） Italiano（意大利语） 日本語（日语） 한국어（韩语） Norsk（挪威语） Polski（波兰语） Português（葡萄牙语） Português-Brasil（葡萄牙语-巴西） Română（罗马尼亚语） Русский（俄语） Español（西班牙语） Svenska（瑞典语） 繁體中文（繁体中文） ไทย（泰语） Türkçe（土耳其语） Українська（乌克兰语） 帮助我们翻译 Steam
由于违反《Steam 服务条款》，该物品已被封禁。该物品仅对您可见。如果您认为自己的物品被误封了，请联系 Steam 客服。
此物品与 Greenlight 不兼容。想知道为什么此物品不能在 Greenlight 中使用，请查看指导页面。
2013年5月22日 - Ehnenu
Enamel (early) Beta comes to Desura Alphafunding program on Tuesday the 28th of May!
Game will cost 4.99 EUR in Beta stage - so if you like it, you can pre-order "Enamel" now and get it on May 28. Just click here!
If you have any questions, just ask and we will try to answer them as best as we can :)
2013年4月21日 - Ehnenu
Due to some heavy problems, we had to take a very big step back in order to move forward again. Currently, the game went back to the early Beta phase.
However, anyone who still wants to buy our game to support us - soon will start a Groupees: Build a Greenlight 2 , where you can buy "Enamel". Of course each person will receive keys to Desura and Steam as soon as the game get there.
We also trying to get to the alphafunding on Desura, to make it easier for access to game updates, opinions about gameplay, bugs reported by players etc.
So yeah ... keep your fingers crossed for us! :)
2013年1月26日 - Ehnenu
The game release date will be pushed back again, and there are several reasons for that. Primarily because of game testing, debugging, and unfortunately because of a problem with the translator, which not fulfilled the contract.
However, we have added to the game a few interesting “things” which came up during testing. Here are a few of the changes:
- The enemies do not respawn when coming back to the same area. Their number will remain the same when player left leaving the area. Global respawn of enemies occurs every 24 hours of time in the game (24 minutes in real time).
- Travel at night may be more dangerous than during the day, and this is due to the opponents adapt to the time of day. Also, it's easier to meet different kinds of bandits than animals in the city ruins, than for example in the wasteland.
- The type and number of enemies depends on the "randomness" (of course if enemy type belong to “that” area), so in each day the player may encounter different enemies than the previous day.
- In addition to the usual types of enemies, from now on everyone has a small chance to respawn as a "irradiated" - hardier version of its genre (you can recognize them by golden color).
- Also we have added a little areas, which player have random chance to find when traveling from one major area to another.
And of course thanks everyone for your votes and comments!
Special thanks to ISOXVII for awesome YT channel ;]
> System requirements in the next update.
2012年12月17日 - Ehnenu
Enamel from now is also featured on Desura (click), where you can buy the game when it released. Unfortunately, game release date moved up to January 2013 (the closer to the end the more work we have).
We also remind of the Enamel facebook page (click), where we currently describe NPCs which you will meet during your travels.
Take care, and of course feel free to discuss.
2012年12月10日 - Ehnenu
We have created an official page on Facebook (click!), where we focus on showing more information often but in smaller quantities. There will be a lot of hints and interesting information about the game, as well as the typical update info. Feel free to comment and of course to "Like" us :)
About the game price - probably it will cost 7.99 Euro. What is your opinion about that? Is this price is right for you? Feel free to discuss.
- Two new screenshots added