STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
UPDATE # 4 - Changes
January 26, 2013 - Ehnenu
The game release date will be pushed back again, and there are several reasons for that. Primarily because of game testing, debugging, and unfortunately because of a problem with the translator, which not fulfilled the contract.
However, we have added to the game a few interesting “things” which came up during testing. Here are a few of the changes:
- The enemies do not respawn when coming back to the same area. Their number will remain the same when player left leaving the area. Global respawn of enemies occurs every 24 hours of time in the game (24 minutes in real time).
- Travel at night may be more dangerous than during the day, and this is due to the opponents adapt to the time of day. Also, it's easier to meet different kinds of bandits than animals in the city ruins, than for example in the wasteland.
- The type and number of enemies depends on the "randomness" (of course if enemy type belong to “that” area), so in each day the player may encounter different enemies than the previous day.
- In addition to the usual types of enemies, from now on everyone has a small chance to respawn as a "irradiated" - hardier version of its genre (you can recognize them by golden color).
- Also we have added a little areas, which player have random chance to find when traveling from one major area to another.
And of course thanks everyone for your votes and comments!
Special thanks to ISOXVII for awesome YT channel ;]
> System requirements in the next update.