此項物品因違反 Steam 服務條款而被封鎖，目前只有您能檢視。如果您認為您的物品被誤鎖了，請聯絡 Steam 客服。
此物品已被標記為無法在 Greenlight 使用。請參閱說明頁面來了解為何此物品可能無法在 Greenlight 使用。
Linux and Mac Support now a thing!
03 月 14 - Trunks
For the last few days I've been slaving over a hot keyboard to get Love+ running on Mac and Linux, as well as add some new features. I can now promise that when Love+ gets Greenlit, it will offer Mac and Linux support as well.
Some bug fixes:
- Some players had a strange interpolation problem that made the game fuzzy. No more.
- Player movement slightly tightened.
- Game runs in wide-er screen than before (3:2).
- Some levels have been visually modified to suit the wider view.
- Camera has been rehauled to have a smooth follow mechanic.
I've ported the game from its original GameMaker 7 engine to GameMaker Studio, allowing for these new ports. The method for doing this was rebuilding the whole game from the bits and pieces of the original, but the result is a pitch-perfect version of the original.
Here's the game running on an old iMac in HTML5 mode:
And here's a GIF.