This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Linux and Mac Support now a thing!
March 14, 2013 - Trunks
For the last few days I've been slaving over a hot keyboard to get Love+ running on Mac and Linux, as well as add some new features. I can now promise that when Love+ gets Greenlit, it will offer Mac and Linux support as well.
Some bug fixes:
- Some players had a strange interpolation problem that made the game fuzzy. No more.
- Player movement slightly tightened.
- Game runs in wide-er screen than before (3:2).
- Some levels have been visually modified to suit the wider view.
- Camera has been rehauled to have a smooth follow mechanic.
I've ported the game from its original GameMaker 7 engine to GameMaker Studio, allowing for these new ports. The method for doing this was rebuilding the whole game from the bits and pieces of the original, but the result is a pitch-perfect version of the original.
Here's the game running on an old iMac in HTML5 mode:
And here's a GIF.