이 아이템은 Steam 서비스 약관을 위반하였기 때문에 차단되었습니다. 이 아이템을 볼 수 있는 사람은 오로지 귀하뿐입니다. 만약 이 차단이 정당하지 않다고 생각하신다면 Steam 고객 지원으로 문의하십시오.
이 아이템은 Greenlight와(과) 함께 사용할 수 없습니다. 가이드 항목을 참조하여 Greenlight을(를) 왜 함께 사용할 수 없는지 확인해 주세요.
공개 상태: 비공개
이 아이템은 당신 및 관리자와 소유자에게 등록된 사람에게만 보이게 될 것입니다.
공개 상태: 친구만
이 항목이 나와 내 친구들, 그리고 관리자에게만 보이게 됩니다.
2013년 4월 16일 - Darknuke
KuleDud3, one of our biggest fans, has made us an awesome fan made trailer for our upcoming racing mode. Something we weren't exactly planning on announcing too soon, but you know what? With a trailer as awesome as that, I don't care at all. Mario Kart has always been one of my favorite childhood games and this fan trailer parodying that is just too epic for words.
So without further ado, GO CHECK IT OUTTTT! :D
2013년 4월 8일 - Darknuke
Hey, check out this beautiful gun made by our artist using our upcoming Gun Crafting tool. These screenshots were all taken in game using the same tools you'll have at your disposal, once we release on Steam. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or in the Dev Q&A forum post. I'll let the pictures speak for themself :).
First make the gun:
Then give it stats:
Finally try it out before submitting:
P.S. Stats are totally work in progress. This gun is pretty OP as it is right now haha.
2013년 3월 26일 - Darknuke
We had an AMAZING PAX experience. We were packed the whole time and had tons of repeat gamers coming back, several came back all three days. We are even more thankful to those who have either purchased the game and/or upvoted us here on Greenlight. Check out some of these amazing quotes on our Greenlight page:
- "had SOOO much fun playing this at PAX this weekend. was my favorite game there! we kept coming back to play it (HEY guys I'm the chick that was in the super meat boy sweatshirt :P) this needs to get on steam now!!!" - BulbasaursMeow
- "Played this game at Pax East! Its legit fun!" - HaxaSaurus
- "With the voxels, grappling hooks, vehicles, and destructable environments, this game makes for one hell of a wild ride when playing multiplayer deathmatch. Hiding behind blocks doesn't mean you're safe anymore. It's also amazing that you can build while you're in a match using the money that you've gained. Don't forget the customizeability! you can create your own weapons/skins/classes and share them with your friends. The levels work the same way as the classes; play your map on a server and it will be shared with everyone who connects! This game is amazing!" - Jaymous
We even had several ultra skeptics come by, say how terrible the idea was (lack of originality, copying Minecraft, coping another voxel-FPS, etc...). They played it anyway, and when they left, every single person came up to us and admitted the game was actually incredibly fun. They even took post cards so they could play later. That made us feel SO good about our game :).
So be sure to sign up at www.exatogames.com/Guncraft and play for free! Oh and for those of you who missed PAX, here are some free PAX-East exclusive codes to use (first come first serve), which unlock two skins and two weapon. Use the upgrade account function in game in order to activate them. Must have a registered account in Guncraft to be able to use them.
2013년 3월 14일 - Darknuke
Guncraft will be at PAX East, in Boston, next weekend! We'll have 4 computers set up at Reverb Publishing's booth, where Onslaught mode will be played, along with some small FFA matches. We are very excited to be showing our game off at another PAX, so come check us out! KuleDud3 (www.youtube.com/kuledud3), the maker of the hilarious Guncraft Newbies video, will even be making an appearance or two :).
Also, Erk's new masterpiece, Enchanted Forest is live in today's build. Check it out, on top of the polished leaderboards, new skyboxes for levels, ability to create custom prefabs, spectator lava survival wisps, and some secret features you might see us devs utilizing ;).
Sign up at www.exatogames.com/Guncraft
2013년 2월 14일 - Darknuke
This build brings some significant changes to the jumping mechanics. Our Guncraft pros showed us how annoyingly imbalanced our free-form aerial controls were, so we fixed them! Jump mechanics are now momentum based, similar to that of Halo. As a by-product, hookshotting has become a heck of a lot more fun and Spiderman-like, as you maintain your momentum when you let go of the hook.
We've also included a bunch of tutorial images for the game modes. This should help newcomers jump in without being super confused the first few rounds. There's a bunch of other polish changes and additions as well. You can check them out below.
Register for free Open Beta: http://api.exatogames.com/Register.aspx
Here's the full patch notes:
0.39/0.40 Beta 15 Kills bugs dead
Tons of crash fixes
Added sound effects for bike and tank movement, vehicle weapons
Momentum preserved while in air
New privacy setting for clans, players can apply to clans, clan leaders accept or reject applications
Added models for some weapon projectiles (Blockbuster, AC-1337)
Added Kickstarter reward weapons
* If you backed the Kickstarter then you should now have access to any weapons that came with your pledge
Randomizing teams should work correctly now
Prep phase for CTF and Siege Mode
* The host can select a time between 0-5 minutes
* At the beginning of the game you will have that much time to prepare any defenses for your base
For Multiplayer Free Build the host can now choose an empty map
Fixed bug in some maps where parts of the world weren't being drawn
Host can now force start the game
* Any players not ready 10 seconds after the host forces start are kicked
New loading screens
* Click stats in the online lobby to access them
* These are still rough and don't have a UI yet; see http://www.exatogames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1505 for what all the numbers mean
* Due to a bug Score, Captures, Max Wave, Freezes, and Siege Blocks aren't currently being collected for the leaderboards, those will be zero until the next beta
New map: Blocktotron by Erk