Этот файл был заблокирован, так как он нарушает условия использования Steam. Только вы можете видеть его. Если вы уверены, что ваш файл был заблокирован по ошибке, пожалуйста, свяжитесь со службой поддержки Steam.
Этот предмет несовместим с Greenlight. Пожалуйста, прочитайте справочную статью, почему этот предмет может не работать в Greenlight.
Этот предмет виден только вам, администраторам и тем, кто будет отмечен как создатель.
Доступность: только для друзей
В результатах поиска этот предмет сможете видеть только вы, ваши друзья и администраторы.
19 февраля - Aaron Foster
It’s been a while since our last update and we just want to say that we are sorry for radio silence.
We get an overwhelming amount of questions and emails per day and it would be extremely hard for us to answer all of those and then get any serious amount of work done on Routine. So we are just keeping our heads down and working as fast as we can to get Routine into your hands as soon as possible.
Routine Is coming along very well, we have made huge progress in almost all areas but there is still a good amount of work that needs to be done and until we are 100% clear on a release window we cannot give anyone an accurate date, sorry but we just don’t want to disappoint anyone by failing to meet a deadline or compromising on the quality to meet it, neither of those options are good.
(Click to enlarge!)
And to answer a few questions that are still commonly asked:
• PS4/XBONE release of Routine?
A PS4 release is a small possibility after we release the PC version.
• Will there be controller support?
We are still working on controller support and will give you an update when we have made a decision on this.
• Make sure you have an FOV slider or your game is DOOMED!
FOV in a game like Routine is a bit more awkward as we have Full Body Awareness, for example if you turn up your FOV a bit too much you will actually see into your neck and out your arse. We need to be careful on what settings we allow so that we can avoid issues like that but yes we would like to have an FOV slider :)
(Our current FOV is roughly 97)
Thanks again for the overwhelming support and we are very sorry for how quiet we may get, but don’t worry, development is going great!
9 октября, 2013 - Aaron Foster
Today’s update is just to give you guys a small overview of some awesome press coverage we have had lately!
The first article went up on Gameinformer written by the guy who really loves his horror, Tim Turi! We manage to talk to him over Skype and we had a great time talking about Routine and Horror in general , check out the article below.
• Gameinformer – Killer Robots, Floppy Disks and Atmospheric Sci-Fi Horror
We then managed to have a Skype interview with Patrick Klepek of Giant Bomb, he is also a massive horror fan and every October he does a bunch of coverage on Horror games that interest him, luckily he thought of us this year and here is an Article and Audio interview of the Skype chat.
• Article-Dark Side of the Moon
• Audio Interview (I was pretty damn nervous in this Interview so I apologise for how much I rambled on!)
• Direct download (This is the direct link to the mp3 if people want to download it)
Thank you all for the constant support and patience, we are trying our best to keep you guys updated without giving too much of Routine away, we did release two screenshots this week and here they are again just in case you missed them.
(Click to enlarge!)
13 сентября, 2013 - Aaron Foster
• Q: Who are you and what do you do?
My name is Aaron Foster and I am the “Lead” Artist/Designer.
• Q: What are you currently working on in Routine?
I am currently trying to figure out what “mooncrete” would look like!
• Q: What are you looking forward to when people finally play Routine?
I really want to see if the choices we have made with the design force people to care more about their actions rather than running around blindly thinking they can just reload the game.
• Q: If you could describe Routine with a single song, what would it be?
For me personally It would be the audio from this trailer for The Shining, it has such an uncomfortable overwhelming feel to it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b726feAhdU
• Q: Community Question: When is the game going to be released?
This is probably the most asked question we get, honestly we are absolutely terrible at giving an accurate time so we are trying to avoid it. Once we get closer to release we will let everyone know! (sorry I know this is a shit answer)
• Q: Community Question: Why don’t you update more?!
It just takes so much of our time away from development to do any substantial update, we also don’t want to spoil too much of a game that relies on your first experience so much.
• Q: Community Question: Will this game also be coming to consoles?
It’s a possibility but it’s also highly unlikely, if we did decide on doing a console version, it would probably be a post PC release on PS4.
• Q: Are there any games you are currently playing or looking forward to?
I am slightly disappointed with a lot of the choices they are making with Dark Souls 2, but either way, I need that in my life!
• Q: If a game of your choice could get a sequel what would it be?
Oh this is a hard question, and without really thinking deep on it i will just say ‘The Immortal’ on the Genesis, it was such an unforgiving harsh world that I would love to see more of!
• Q: Is there anything you want to say to the community?
I just want to thank everyone for the overwhelming support and kind words, I also want to say thank you for the emails, and if we have not replied to you then i am deeply sorry as its just taking so much time getting around to them all!
Also, sorry that there are no pretty pictures in this update! :(
25 июня, 2013 - Aaron Foster
27 марта, 2013 - Aaron Foster
It’s been a while since our last update, I think the best way to simplify this post I will do my best to answer a few common questions.
• Q: Where is the gameplay trailer? you said it would be done weeks ago!
• A: We have had to change what we are actually showing, we feel there is a fine line that we don’t want to cross, showing too much of a certain thing could really spoil the surprise when playing it for the first time yourself and obviously we don’t want to show too little! The gameplay trailer just needs a few more tweaks and additions, hopefully it will be done shortly after GDC as our hands are a bit tied until then.
• Q: What will actually be shown in the gameplay trailer?
• A: The gameplay trailer will focus more on Atmosphere and exploration with a tiny bit of enemy interaction, most of the gameplay trailer will be based in the public sector as it is one of the more complete areas that we have.
• Q: Is the game really going to be released in April?!
• A: Most probably not, when we wrote that date it was based on a very cut down small project, but since then the game has really developed into something that resembles a more complete experience. Right now I don’t want to speculate on the release date but let’s just say that it is still set to release in 2013, Sorry guys!
• Q: Early Alpha Access on Steam?
• A: Short answer is no, having early beta/alpha access to Routine just doesn’t work in our opinion, first experience and play through is so important!
• Q: Oculus Rift compatible?!
• A: Absolutely! Oculus recently announced its support for UDK!
Again, we are extremely sorry for the slow progress, we are honestly working as hard as we can without completely burning ourselves out. Thank you for all of the support so far guys and I know this won’t make up for it but here is a Wallpaper and a piece of concept art from the Hydroponics section of the game!