STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
March 27, 2013 - Aaron Foster
It’s been a while since our last update, I think the best way to simplify this post I will do my best to answer a few common questions.
• Q: Where is the gameplay trailer? you said it would be done weeks ago!
• A: We have had to change what we are actually showing, we feel there is a fine line that we don’t want to cross, showing too much of a certain thing could really spoil the surprise when playing it for the first time yourself and obviously we don’t want to show too little! The gameplay trailer just needs a few more tweaks and additions, hopefully it will be done shortly after GDC as our hands are a bit tied until then.
• Q: What will actually be shown in the gameplay trailer?
• A: The gameplay trailer will focus more on Atmosphere and exploration with a tiny bit of enemy interaction, most of the gameplay trailer will be based in the public sector as it is one of the more complete areas that we have.
• Q: Is the game really going to be released in April?!
• A: Most probably not, when we wrote that date it was based on a very cut down small project, but since then the game has really developed into something that resembles a more complete experience. Right now I don’t want to speculate on the release date but let’s just say that it is still set to release in 2013, Sorry guys!
• Q: Early Alpha Access on Steam?
• A: Short answer is no, having early beta/alpha access to Routine just doesn’t work in our opinion, first experience and play through is so important!
• Q: Oculus Rift compatible?!
• A: Absolutely! Oculus recently announced its support for UDK!
Again, we are extremely sorry for the slow progress, we are honestly working as hard as we can without completely burning ourselves out. Thank you for all of the support so far guys and I know this won’t make up for it but here is a Wallpaper and a piece of concept art from the Hydroponics section of the game!