Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
December 9, 2012 - 狼 Ouren
Hey all! Work has been moving steadily along, take a look:
- Added: The continue button on the main page will take you to the gamesave loading screen, you can exit by pressing Action Key 2
- Added: Gameplay in the village is now realtime rather than turn based, to add life and bustle.
- Changed: Dungeon stairs changed to something much prettier
- Added: Basic NPC's now populate the town
- Added: Basic NPC interaction framework is in place, press into an npc to open the interaction menu (non functional as of yet)
- Fixed: Several bugs have been squashed
- Changed: Sprites now have the option to ignore Sprite Backing if it's turned out, for decorations that need to overlap the cell beneath.
Wolfgang Wozniak and Indecom