Български (Bulharština) Dansk (Dánština) Nederlands (Holandština) English (Angličtina) Suomi (Finština) Français (Francouzština) Deutsch (Němčina) Ελληνικά (Řečtina) Magyar (Maďarština) Italiano (Italština) 日本語 (Japonština) 한국어 (Korejština) Norsk (Norština) Polski (Polština) Português (Portugalština) Português-Brasil (Brazilská portugalština) Română (Rumunština) Русский (Ruština) 简体中文 (Zjednodušená čínština) Español (Španělština) Svenska (Švédština) 繁體中文 (Tradiční čínština) ไทย (Thajština) Türkçe (Turečtina) Pomozte nám přeložit Steam
Tato položka byla zablokována, protože porušuje podmínky služby Steam. Nyní je viditelná pouze vám. Pokud myslíte, že vaše položka byla zablokována chybně, kontaktujte prosím Podporu služby Steam.
Tato položka je nekompatibilní se hrou Greenlight. Přečtěte si prosím stránku s instrukcemi, kde se dozvíte, proč tato položka ve hře Greenlight nefunguje.
Současná viditelnost: Skrytý
Tato položka bude viditelná pouze vám, administrátorům a každému, kdo bude označen jako tvůrce.
Současná viditelnost: Pouze pro přátele
Tato položka bude při hledání viditelná pouze pro vás, vaše přátele a administrátory.
29. října - GhostQlyph
Hey there guys,
First things first.
We've been Greenlit!Thank all of you so much -- both those who own the game and those who will soon! We couldn't have made it without you. Seriously, thanks so much!
Now. Before I get into what Greenlight means for the game (other than the obvious), let me introduce myself.
Greenlit means Hello!I'm Cassielle. I'm new here, basically I'm helping clean up some of the rough edges on Private Infiltrator for its next big milestone (Steam release). I'm also handling PR work temporarily while the good Professor works out the paperwork for Greenlight. I'm a writer, a musician and sound designer, and I have experience in PR, Marketing, and QA.
Below, I list some of the awesome stuff coming up for Private Infiltrator!
Greenlit means Enhancement!Private Infiltrator is getting an enhanced edition, featuring a brand new storyline and tuned-up gameplay!
Greenlit means Enhanced Story!We're going to be rewriting the plot for Private Infiltrator, with a darker (but still humorous!) storyline inspired by games such as Pathologic, Killer7, Space Funeral, and OFF, all of which are great games with amazing writing.
We'll update you all with a short story from the perspective of a non-player character in the game later this week, to give you a taste of where the plot is heading.
Greenlit means Enhanced Gameplay!We're going to be tuning the gameplay with help from a new team member (that would be me!) with industry experience in QA. This means that frustrating or confusing gameplay elements will be reworked, minimized or rebalanced to present you, the players with a smoother, more exciting gameplay experience!
Greenlit means Enhanced Graphics!We'll be working on the UI and other visuals to give you a game that's as fun to look at as it is to play! On the list is:
- New fonts!
- An all-new "active" main menu!
- Updated levels!
- Enhanced post-process options!
- An entirely reworked HUD!
- More atmospheric locations!
- Strange new characters!
We'll keep you posted on these as they become ready!
Greenlit means Enhanced Features!We know the questions are coming. Here's a list of things we intend to put in the Steam version of the game to take full advantage of the service!
- Cloud Saves!
- Trading Cards!
- A new demo for the Enhanced Edition!
Have any other requests for our Steam-focused enhancements? Let us know in the comments!
Greenlit means Enhanced Happiness!About those questions we know about. People who already have a copy elsewhere will get this Enhanced Edition as an update to their original copy, where ever they bought it.
We also know about that other inevitable question. (Steam keys for early adoptors?) I have to discuss this with the good Professor before I can actually come back with a final answer for you. But at the risk of getting egg on my face, I will stick my neck out and say that I can't see any potential issues with it! This shouldn't be taken as a "for certain" thing, but I'd definitely consider it within the realm of reality.
Greenlit means Enhanced... Timeline?We don't have a full timeline set out just yet. We have quite a bit of work to do! Right now our best estimates are about a month or two. We aren't re-creating everything from scratch, after all, just updating and upgrading it. We'll have a better feel for how long the development of the Enhanced Edition will take after we've been working on it a little longer, and we'll be sure to keep you guys up to date on it!
Greenlit and Goodbye!This is all we have to say for the moment, but we'll certainly be keeping you guys up to date and informed on the upcoming goodies for the newly Greenlit Private Infiltrator! Until we have more to share with you though, this is Cassielle: signing off!
Espionage Noir Productions
15. července - Professor Slack
We are quite happy to announce that Private Infiltrator is participating in another bundle for the next four days! Head over to www.IndieGameStand.com to pay what you want for the game, and beat the average to get the complete Soundtrack!"
5. května - Professor Slack
We are quite happy to announce that the development proccess of Private Infiltrator has been completed. The final v1.0 builds for Windows and Mac are now being submitted to Desura for approval, and should be released soon.
26. dubna - Professor Slack
We are quite happy to announce that the Private Infiltrator soundtrack is now available on Bandcamp.
Make sure to check it out here: http://professorsnake.bandcamp.com/album/private-infiltrator-ost .
7. března - Professor Slack
It has been a fairly busy month for Private Infiltrator as we have delivered some of the biggest updates to date. Quite a lot of things have been polished, fixed or had their functionalities extended. Here is what made this update so special:
- A renewed old-new map returns to the game, The Sanitarium! Lost in the top secret files of messy source folders, and built anew with plenty of easter eggs and a difficulty boost. Absolutely nothing pecurious at all! Go check it out and get yourself hospitalized there if you manage to beat it.
- New players have mentioned that being obliterated in the first level of the game is far too sudden! Therefore we've introduced an introduction with the introductory level, with precisely one enemy! Get past the searchlight and delay your inevitable doom by approximately 30 seconds! Oh, did we mention that you get to parachute down into the introduction? 35 seconds! That is plenty of time for you to figure out how the mechanics work before actually heading into battle!
- When you're done embarassing yourself in the Singleplayer campaign, you could best your friends in a not so friendly game of Multiplayer! Assests have been spitshined and bugs have been placed inside crates at the bottom of the ocean, so you can go capture some WEC boxes for your enjoyment!
- A new difficulty customizer was introduced that allows you to easily customize certain aspects of the game's enemies and mechanics. The settings affect the points you will receive at the end of each level. But don't go around thinking you'll lose all your points by playing at an easier setting! A new scoring system has been introduced to reward players more plentifully, and with your own completion rank! 40 points x the difficulty multiplier, plus an unscaled tip from the WEC director himself if you perform well enough!
- In addition to all of these adjustments to the current game, a new mode is in development and properly working now! Binding of Infiltrator, the endlessly self-generating map to explore and infiltrate! Short on friends for Multiplayer but going insane with Singleplayer? Go fight against the very base itself!
- Aside from all of these changes there are the boring stuff to note out: New elevator musics! Stand still at the beginning of every map (Whether it is due to uncontrolable fear or loss of all hope) and hear brand new tracks that replace some of the the older and more horrible ones! These ones are actually good! Probably. Hopefully. A great deal of effort went to optimisation; the primary goal was to replace the shadows that were cast by the relatively more complex models by shadows that are cast by simpler cubes. The CPU load has also been decreased massively, resulting in a big FPS boost.
- We have saved the most important addition for last. We have implemented a lovely system that can only help our users have a more stable experience. Always-On DRM! Now with 100% more queues, and the inability to control your savegames. Offline mode is a thing of the past, go online now! The implementation is experimental, so it's only available in our new Triple-A map pack with tons of weapons, action and adrenaline-pumping moments! Don't forget to preorder our Day 1 season patch that gives you access to three new bug fixes! Only for 15$ per day!
Spoiler: It's a joke.
All ridiculous things aside, it has been a busy month that brought Private Infiltrator closer to being finished. Only a few (yet incredibly persistent) issues remain until we are finally able to call Private Infiltrator a complete game. (Animations, i am looking at you)
- Create more music. (2 Jazz and 3 Vintage Espionage tracks left)
- Finish-up the animations.
- Optimise the character models.
- Further polish the game and fix bug-related issues.
- Add more bugs
- Announce more free content.
- Implement more DRM, because DRM can establish a better user experience, fanbase and can fight the incredibly evil pirates that are certainly not pirating the game due to our horrible design/marketing decisions and pricing.
Don't forget to report any ASB activities to your nearest WEC facilities.
Until next time, the WEC Director wishes you happy box-hunting.