This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Update 0.5.4.0a released
January 16 - DJ_Link
The 0.5.4.0a update for Dary’s Legend has been released.
Apart from our personal roadmap we’ve also read all feedback/comments that we found in order to improve the game the best way we can.
Full 0.5.4.0a changelog list:
- Added: Caldron now fully working with learned recipes
- Added: Recipes to boil potions (HP/Mana)
- Added: Resource globes (HP/Mana) now glow when running low, also a new effect on the liquid
- Fixed: Enemy stat icons indicators no longer jumping because of the enemy attack animation
- Added: Learning new recipes grants +95XP
- Fixed: Some attacks could be used even if there was not an enemy
- Changed: Lowered XP required per level
- Changed: Increase Books (Recipes/Skills) probability
- Changed: Tweak initial food/potions on Warrior
- Added: Added in Game Options Menu
- Added: In Game speed slider option
- Added: Description to Stats on the Character Menu (wip)
- Changed: Increased the attack/damage text size
- Fixed: Crashing bug when closing the window directly during game
- Added: Music fade between floors
- Added: Chance of a monster being asleep
- Added: Rare item display a gold title on the label
- Fixed: Several typos in some items/objects descriptions
- Fixed: Adjusted money spawned per floor
- Fixed: Teleport bug when walk cycle was interrupted
- Added: Wait turn. Pressing Enter will make the player wait until it's next turn.
Full post announcement:
You can get the game here: http://www.daryslegend.com/