Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) English Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά（希臘文） Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська（烏克蘭文） 幫助我們翻譯 Steam
此項物品因違反 Steam 服務條款而被封鎖，目前只有您能檢視。如果您認為您的物品被誤鎖了，請聯絡 Steam 客服。
此物品已被標記為無法在 Greenlight 使用。請參閱說明頁面來了解為何此物品可能無法在 Greenlight 使用。
Edge of Space
2013 02 月 11 - LordShaggy
More overwhelmed then I can think of. We are literally stunned reckless at the moment. I will update this more later we are just utterly excited!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS HAPPENED ONLY BECAUSE OF THE AWESOME PEOPLE !!!!!
Thank you Re-logic (Redigit), for your support! It's not every day you get support from your inspiration.
2013 01 月 9 - LordShaggy
No words can explain how awesome it is to get support from the original creator of Terraria. We just wanted to express our gratitude.
2012 12 月 24 - LordShaggy
Click this link to start your adventure into ..... the unknown!!!
SCAVENGER HUNT HOOO!!!!!!!
2012 12 月 15 - LordShaggy
Hang out at twitch.com/edgeofspace come if you DARE!!!!
2012 12 月 14 - LordShaggy
- New world!
- The world is now clusters into regions.
- World Generation now works on a per region basis.
- World Rendery re-factored to use GPU more efficiently
- Added new 'layer' rendery system allowing for structure tiles.
- Added tile edging, when two tiles of a different type touch a small edge is rendered to blend them together.
- New Networking pipeline for the world that handles a per region basis for clients.
- World Generation now occurs on another thread that is only active when its got a job to do.
- New Placeables
- Placeables now correctly work with all fixture types.
- Placeables are now rendered in a single batch, greatly improving there performance.
- Placeables are now activated by being near them putting the cursor over them and pressing Q. (IE: Doors)
- Placeables are now network sync'd and saved and loaded in there region.
- Placeables can now flipped (Right click while you are placing one).
- Placeables can now be placed on other placeables that are set up to be in world stackable. (tables)
- Tables act like platforms, in that you can walk through them but if you jump up you will stand on them
- User can now place tiles in the FOREGROUND or BACKGROUND. Select tile in Tool Bar and RIGHT click to play in background and LEFT click to place in FOREGROUND.
- User has been given a large number of test schematics to go have fun making and customizing their locations
- Creatures can drop items that are usable
- Back tiles can be busted using the mining tool but RIGHT click instead of LEFT click
- On disconnect can reconnect without restarting client should properly clean to allow reconnect
- A new sound manager has been added to the game, making it alot easier to setup sounds in the game.
- Most creatures have new sounds put on them but not final
- Beam effects have been tweaked and added to most of the tools of the game.
- Lighting has been optimized
- Ambient occlusion has been added for tiles connected to back tiles
- Items that emit light no longer get strangely shadded
- General Optimizations
- Processing Threads now sleep when they are not needed.
- Tiles now require far less memory reducing the memory footprint of the world over all.
- Batchmode no longer loads any textures.
- Sprites are now rendered in batches.
- Networking Optimizations
- Prediction States of creatures are now better optimized and should move faster even with a high ping.
- World Regions are now compressed before being transmitted.
- If a Region does not get sent, will go into loading screen and freeze/immune/ player until they have loaded the region
- Known Issues
- Offset for placeables stacked on others off. So sometimes they will float a bit over it
- Doors require 1 more tile then they need to be placed
- Doors collision is wider than the door
- Beams continue to show even when a UI is open or over it
- Some creatures have sound sync issues
- Sometimes a creature can get stuck in an animation (rare)
- Sometimes can get into a stuck loading screen (rare)