Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
June 16, 2014 - AnsetteLLC
Fit and finish is the focus now. All the little things are now getting attention, and the list includes such things as:
- Added a level select interface that shows player progress on each level graphically
- Pacing improved: clearing all but black cubes triggers puzzle complete, incomplete display right away rather than waiting for the black cubes to roll off the state
- Heads Up Display: Graphically improved
- Timer added to HUD
- Sound effect levels adjusted
- Each level starts with a voice announcing it and text
- Facebook login is now presented rather than forced, with a screen explaining why logging in with Facebook is cool
Development of Ternin has taken many months, and it is on schedule for a mid-July release. It would be a happy day here if Ternin was Greenlit and available to the game players on Steam! If you have a puzzle loving friend, please share the Ternin Greenlight page with them!