STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Rats - Time is running out!
June 29 - joel
Development of "Rats Time is running out" for the last few weeks:
A new Rats items video is out. This time the focus is on Rat kicking out some guards while riding a rocket and the powerful speeding fire boots.
Rats Rocket and Fire boots
The Swine Island city map where rat do all his heist is completed.
We have achievement in game that are used to unlock challenge mode level.
You can watch a short video about the overcrowded challenge mode:
We have filled the black space around all level with a exterior tile set:
We have implemented the Steam leaderboards.
Rats time is running out! submission done for Indiecade 2015
You can ear almost all the Rats OST on soundcloud:
June 29 - joel
It's time for a big update on "Rats Time is running out" development.
We are in the final step of having a Beta build with a lot of new integrated elements in the game.
You wonder what's new in #RatsGame here we goes:
World, levels and challenges:
Our level designer Samuel have worked hard on this to get you:
- 5 stections in world map
- 38 exciting banks levels
- 12 challenges mode levels
New power up cheese:
- Speed cheese
- Invisibility cheese
- Freezing cheese
- Double coin cheese
Watch the video to see these cheeses effect in action.
The world map is coming really well and going to be integrated soon.
The first section is finished:
West side Hamlem district:
Blue print can be find in level and build with the coins you get when you rob banks.
Magnet: Attract more coins!
Typewriter: Transform himself in a typewriter to disappear from your pursuers.
Fire boots: If collect a certain amount of coins in a short time your boots will catch fire and give you extra running speed.
Google: See all secret door when you pass near them.
Rocket: Ride the rocket to kick out enemy from level.
Roller Skate: Dash on your roller skate
Stay tuned for more Items videos soon.
Yes you can now play Rats sitting comfortably in your sofa without touching the mouse or the keyboard.
Follow us for more updates real soon.
November 20, 2014 - Elvan
First of all, I would like to say that we are proud of what we have accomplished so far and we personally want to thank everyone for supporting us in the development of the game and the self publishing of Rats - Time is running out.
We are just back from the MIGS (Montreal international game summit) where we presented our last build and received lots of positive feedback as well as a fresh wind of motivation that we would like to share with you.
So, what better way than to talk about this last build and unveil the latest changes we have brought to Rats?
- Stars system : Depending on the result, the player now earn stars pending on the player's level of skill. These stars are used to unlock in-game bonuses and special levels. We have also enabled the possibility for you to replay previous levels in order to get them all!
- City Map : The player now progresses from level to level on a city map and must steal every diamonds within the city to move on to the next one.
- Blueprints : Blueprints of permanent tools are hidden throughout the levels and can be unlocked by spending the coins that are accumulated during the adventure.
- Pig & Fox : We are happy to introduce two new characters into the game : a stubborn pig and clever fox. We are now up to four guard types which behave & react differently.
- Revamped Visuals : We have taken the time to renew the art work of the environments which pushes the cartoony style of the game. As the days go by, our tile set just grows bigger and bigger...
- Power ups : We have added new pick able items which have various temporary & powerful effects on your Rat!
- Full of small details like an update to the user interface, new guard's behaviour, new visual and sound effects, a ton of new sound tracks and about thirty five to forty playable levels!
So, what are our next milestones?
In the next weeks, we expect to :
- Have all the levels required to publish the game.
- Have more than 20 achievements to unlock in game and via Steam.
- Start the closed beta campaign.
... and what we could have in the future?
- Different Game Mode.
- An online Leaderboard to compare your score.
- A Local/Hotseat Multiplayer mode to play the game with your friend ...or on your behalf, to improve your friendship...
- And finally, we would really like to port the game to IOS and the Android because we believe that Rats - Time is running out! would be perfect for the mobile platform & welcomed by its community!
July 6, 2014 - Citeremis
Yeah! We just got featured on IndieGameStand with a 4 Days PWYW deal. Mac, Windows and Linux version of our third alpha are available. Check it out!
April 26, 2014 - Citeremis
We just released a new version of our first prototype (with a new tutorial and some fixed typo) for OS X. Enjoy!
Direct download: www.citeremis.com/vip/Rats-Alpha01.dmg
Showing 1-5 of 5 entries