STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
December 19, 2014 - www.deadbreed.com
The Death Deluxe, Nightbreed and Daybreed Early Access packs are currently at 50% discount at the Steam Holiday Sale!
December 17, 2014 - www.deadbreed.com
We’ve improved on the general game play experience and fixed bugs! In particular we’ve improved the basic navigation and general feel when moving and attacking.
Login now and check out the latest update!Store Page
- Basic navigation (moving) and path finding has now been improved significantly in general (lots of issues have been resolved and the overall feel of the game has improved).
- The attack speed issue has been resolved (you are no longer able to interfere with the statistical attack speed of you hero, i.e. attack animation cancelling is no longer possible).
- Chasing (moving and attacking) has now been improved significantly in general.
- The troll spawn cutscene on the Graveyard map has been disabled as we work on the intended solution.
- We have resolved the issue with “disappearing” icons for hand slots in the Armory.
- Fixed a bug where Domini could grow into a Godzilla Domini (huge).
- Fixed a bug where you went into stealth (invisible) near the banner stands.
- Improved responsiveness on Cinder’s Kick Of Fury Ability.
- Improved responsiveness on Cinder’s Spiritwalk Ability.
- Improved responsiveness on Nekros’ Shatter Spirit Ability and gave it new Sound.
- Improved responsiveness on Nekros’ Bind Ability.
- Improved responsiveness on Demonata’s Shadow Blend Ability.
- Improved responsiveness on Corpus’ Jolt Ability.
- Team Banners are now worth 9 points when captured and burnt (instead of 12).
- Blood is now worth 2 points when collected (instead of 1).
- Added an alert message when a player fails the Sentinel Vote or to select a hero in match setup.
- Battle Scars now count up and provide rewards (this is applied at match end so currently “baked into” your match Copper reward in the profile.
- Banners burnt (flags captured) now count up in the profile (the banner near your xp bar).
- You do not lose a Bronze Key any more if a player fails at Sentinel voting or Hero select and you are returned to the lobby.
- Assigning a 6th Rank Star to an already maxed out ability section on your hero rank ups should no longer make you lose that star (and obviously not work as the max cap you can assign is five Rank Stars).
- Fixed a bug where you kept any Bronze Key used to unlock Demalius for a match.
- Fixed a bug where the portrait icon of the hero you chose in hero select didn’t show.
December 12, 2014 - www.deadbreed.com
So if you opted in at our site for a code this summer and onwards, chances are you now have a Beta Code invite in your mail box. Game on!
December 10, 2014 - www.deadbreed.com
Some highlights of this update is a “practice” with friends game where you can invite up to two friends to play 2v2 or 3v3 as a Duo or Trio (you are able to fill a missing team member slot with a bot), an Auto upgrade shop feature that will buy you a recommended item suitable for your chosen role and basic “bot” behavior to mention a couple of things.
Login now and check out the latest update!Store Page
- You are now able to play Practice games in co-op with friends. Invite up to two friends to play 2v2 or 3v3 as a Duo or Trio (you are able to fill a missing team member slot with a bot).
- Non-player Heroes (Bots) now have basic behavior and use abilities in Practice mode.
- Non-player Heroes (Bots) now upgrade their item builds in Practice mode.
- Fixed several issues with Artifact purchasing in the Armory (shop) during match.
- Added Hero unique icons and mouse over help texts for “empty/unequipped” item slots in the game interface to make it clearer what you have equipped and can have equipped.
- New Meta Copper Coin and Experience Points award system in place. We are working on balancing the numbers for PvP, Practice, wins by points or by Sentinel defeat etc.
- We have moved the Team Banners in the Graveyard map to make them a more integral part of the tactical game play. They are no longer placed in your respective base but opposite the nectar plants on each side. They are now prime targets and you’ll need to defend yours (can be carried by a player) and snatch the opponent’s for valuable team points.
- Creeps, monsters and structures now have icons when clicked and highlighted in the top left corner during a match.
- Totems are now classified as Artifacts and are enabled again (you need to unlock them in the Lobby before enabling them in the in-game shop as with any other Artifact).
- A “playing as and against” tips window has been activated for each hero in the Lobby focus view.
- Fixed a bug with items providing Power Pierce voiding Power Damage from abilities if it was great than the target’s Power Resist (for example using such an item and activating Brood’s Death Breath sometimes caused it to not inflict damage).
- Fixed a bug where the Announcer sometimes called out that an enemy was terminated when you got a kill.
- Fixed a bug where your portrait icon was replaced with the slain enemy’s portrait icon if you assisted in a kill.
- Game development Credits are now viewable in the Settings.
- The “close application” button in-match has now been move to Settings.
- The role you choose for your hero pre-match, should now be valid in the meta game in terms of Role Rewards post game (i.e. playing Brood as a Mage will give you a Mage Role played count up).
- We have implemented an Award animation sequence for XP, Rank Stars, Copper Coins, Silver Coins and all types of Key awards in the lobby so it’ll be easier to track your progress and rewards when they occur.
- Your weekly Key replenish rate ((the free-to-play keys you get every week if you login) has been adjusted towards your highest value Early Access package and you are now able to see how many keys you are getting with every weekly login at your Profile page in the Lobby.
- You are now able to “buyback” individual Rank Stars you have assigned to a Hero. Each buyback costs 100 Copper.
- You are now able to “buyback” individual Rank Stars you have assigned to Artifacts to give the additional sockets. Each buyback costs 100 Copper and will wipe the socket Gem.
- Hero ability descriptions in the Lobby Hero focus view has had a facelift and is a lot clearer.
- We have begun work on our game “Tutorial” (reachable from the Settings or active the first time you play). This update will have the “Lobby part” first pass on helping you start your first game.
- We have begun work on our game “Help Center” which you can view by clicking the Question mark button in either the Lobby or in-game beneath the mini-map.
- You are able to purchase additional Gold Keys through the premium button in the Lobby.
- Hero skins are now accessible through the premium button in the Lobby.
- The Templar Brimstone skin is now available.
- The Exorcist Brimstone skin is now available.
- The Nosferatu Brimstone skin is now available.
November 29, 2014 - www.deadbreed.com
The new patch is here and it’s packed with new content and updates.
We've made a lot of improvements to the general game play mechanics, including an initial balancing pass on all Heroes and their abilities (that needs to be put to the test), a “shop while dead” feature and remakes of Demonata, Cinder and Ivy (give all three a try and see what you think!) and added 16 new items to mention a couple of things.
Login now and check out the latest update and see how much the game has improved!
- You are now able to use the Armory (shop) while dead and waiting to re-spawn.
- The area around your grave enabling you to press ‘P’ or the Armory button to access the shop at the base has been increased.
- The area of the Troll Stone enabling you socket Blood has been increased (now easier to socket).
- We’ve added 13 “Tier 4” items to the base armory to widen the options for higher tier equipping (can be extra useful if you are currently lacking access to Artifacts); The Seraphic Crown, Nekrage, Dragonhide, Moonflair Shield, Stormbow, Wand of Petrification, Rod of Terror, Octavo of Return, Rod of Marvel, Ghosthammer, Scorching Pitchfork, Sunspear and the Hemorrhage Blade.
- We’ve also added 3 more Power items to the base armory; The Hocus Wand, Wondrous Wand and Tormentor.
- We’ve done an initial balancing pass on all Heroes and their abilities (needs testing and feedback).
- Cinder has gotten a complete makeover and a new set of abilities (Backstab and Spirit Walk has been merged into the new Spirit Walk to make way for Kick of Fury).
Kick of Fury (new): You launch a furious kick, dealing +35% (+5% per ability level) Attack Damage to an Enemy Unit and knocking it back 5 (+ 0.1 per ability level up) Range per ability level up over 1.5 seconds.
Toxinate (updated): You poison your weapon increasing your Critical Chance with +5% (+2% per ability level up) for every Nectar you hold and +3% (+2% per ability level up) Attack Damage bonus for every Blood you hold.
Spirit Walk (updated): You are immediately moved to a Enemy Unit or Spirit orb within 8 + 4 Range and your Attack Damage is amplified with +10% (+2% per ability Level up) for 3 (+0.2 per ability level up) seconds.
Doppelganger (replacing Spirit Emit): You disappear for 2 seconds and summon 1 (+1 per Ability level) spectral clone/s of yourself that lasts for 15 (+1 per ability level up) seconds. The clone has your stats but only 20% (+5% per ability level up) of your Max Health and 30% of your Attack Damage. The Clone is unable to use Abilities.
- Demonata has gotten a complete makeover and two new abilities (Death Pulse has been replaced with Unleash the Hounds and Transfusion has been replaced with Necromastery).
Unleash the Hounds: You summon 1 (+1 per Ability level) Komodo Hound/s that charge into combat seeking out an Enemy Unit within 8 (+1 per ability level up) Range.
Necromastery : You consume a Corpse to regenerate 30 (+20 per ability level up) +Power Bonus Health over 5 seconds. Activate the ability again to stop feeding or fulfill the feed to transform into a Komodo Beast and gain +30% (+1% per ability level up) Damage, Move Speed, Life Steal and Armor for 15 (+1 per ability level up) seconds.
- Ivy has gotten a complete makeover and a new ultimate ability (Seed, which actually is three abilities in one).
Seed: You plant a Seed that lasts for 30 (+6 per ability level up) seconds. Drag and drop a resource you hold to the seed's socket to grow it; Socket Spirit to grow a Larvae Creep, Nectar to grow Thorns or Blood to grow a Deadly Blossom.
- Brood has gotten an update to the functionality of the Lord of the Flies Ability and new sound on Stomp.
Lord of the Flies: You unleash a 2 (+0.5 per ability level up) Range radius cloud of flies in an area, increasing the Armor and Power Resist with 20 (+5 per ability level up) +bonus from equipped Power Items and reducing the Sight Range of all Units inside the area by 95% for 6 (+1 second per ability level up).
- Domini's Leap Ability now provides its Attack Bonus correctly.
- Ability Statistics are now shown correctly in the text popup when mouse over the ability. They show the current effect of the Ability including bonuses from its Level and Items.
- We’ve added Mana Cost icons (small blue icons) above all Ability icons in the HUD to indicate their respective cost in Mana.
- The Attack Damage Gold Value balanced in general with about +20% (cheaper Attack Damage).
- 2H Items (excluding AD weapons with Range above 3) Gold Value balanced in general with about +25% (items that requires two hands are now cheaper to balance the dual-wield possibility loss).
- All active Abilities affecting you now have a small “Thumbnail” icon appearing above the ability icon HUD that you can mouse over for additional info on that ability effect.
- The Announcer now broadcasts when a Sentinel has been Summoned (a heads up for when the Enemy Team is about to engage it).
- Behemoth (and the fight versus him) has been updated, new target indicators for his abilities so you can see where he hits, he now changes facing when using the Screech ability and the range of the Slam ability has been updated.
- Player Abilities now affect Behemoth (with some exceptions).
- The Behemoth Citadel interior has had a visual update and some Behemoth VFX and SFX have been improved and or added.
- All Projectile and Magic VFX trails from Enemy attacks are now visible so it’s easier to see who is attacking who.
- Attacking someone that is recalling back to base now aborts the recall.
- Fixed a critical issue with occasional crashes at endgame when simultaneously activating an ability.
- We have enabled the top Dungeon.
- We have added Barrels with loot to the Graveyard map.
- Temporarily replaced the Health fountains in the Dungeons with Mana fountains.
- All Melee weapons now have “Attack Trails” VFX.
- Added GUI label for Soul Steal (Green text) to make it clearer when Soul Steal is in effect.
- Fixed an issue with the in-game chat where messages to “all” where not sent.
- You are awarded a Bronze Key for each game played to completion.
- The loadscreen has been updated.
- Lilith has been disabled while we re-work her ability set.
- Demonata has a new Voice Over.
- You are now able to use Keys to unlock Heroes at the Hero pick screen pre-match.