Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Big update live now!
August 23 - www.deadbreed.com
Thanks for playing and providing feedback and allowing us to focus on the continued development of the game. We are now about 7 weeks into the Beta and our Early Access.
Deadbreed available now here!
As we are a newly released indie Early Access multi-player title, there’s naturally a small player population and you won’t be able to find players at all times during the day/night until we go full release and ramp up. You are welcome to play Deadbreed whenever you like, but we suggest you try to log on at the times indicated below to increase your chance to get a game going.
SUGGESTED PLAYTIMES (subject to change, please let us know what you prefer)
Europe 19:00 – 22:00 CET (Central European Time) Thursday to Sunday
Americas 5 pm – 10 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) Thursday to Sunday
Here are the major changes in today’s update.
- The In-game Shop interface has had its first much needed functionality update.
- Heroes now have improved movement control (general navigation and navigation prediction).
- Font sizes in the HUD have been increased.
- Destroying a Crux now only awards the Team that destroyed the Crux with 20 points.
- Creeps no longer accidentally spawn at the player starting area.
- All Heroes have had Move Speed balancing.
- Most Melee Weapons have had Range balancing.
- You are now able to do other things (like enter the group chat or browse the lobby) while in the match queue and searching for a game.
- You should get a notification from the game when a match is found, even if you are in another application.
- Silver Coins price should now be displayed in your local (Steam) currency.
- The 400 Silver Coins award when reaching Player Level 4 is now working (if you already passed Player Level 4, this award has now been added to you account).
- The Gold Key award when reaching Player Level 8 is now working (if you already passed Player Level 8, this award has now been added to you account).
- NA Server match queuing (issue with matches not starting) should now work properly (both practice and PvP).
- The Match making Player Level span has been increased to allow players of greater level difference to queue up for a match.
- Purchasing Silver Coins should now work on the NA Server.