STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Big Update tonight!
July 28, 2014 - www.deadbreed.com
Hello everyone, we have quite a few important core gameplay fixes in this patch, so let’s get to it.
First of all, as a thanks for playing and supporting the Early Access Beta and providing feedback to us (say thanks to those that did, if you didn’t)…
We are awarding 2 Gold Keys to everyone registered!
And by no coincidence, we are adding “locks” to the Netherclaws and Seraphim Wings Artifacts, so if you want to, you are able to try these out using your Gold Keys if you haven’t had the chance already (or you can use the keys to access and try out a new hero or two for a week).
Now to this update’s important fixes (these are really important things).
- XP sharing is now working as intended, so you are able to get XP and level up properly.
- Creep aggro and targeting is now much improved and in line with our intention. You are now able to sport that melee build and not get punished as hard.
- Area of effect abilities (like Corpus’ Ooze etc.) are now visible to all players (finally you are able to see what affected you!).
- The “Regen Fountain” in your base now inflicts damage to enemies.
- Improved attack prediction/verification on “chasing” scenarios. Should be easier (possible) to hit now. In particular when using melee weapons.
- Monoliths shouldn’t steal your kills or assists anymore.
- Destroying a Monolith provides team gold.
- Killing a Supreme Skeleton or Spider provides team gold.
- The Troll shouldn’t go after the team that spawned him anymore, period.
- Some improved movement and camera work on Heroes.
- Some improved movement animations on Corpus, Brimstone and Brood.
- Lilith now has her Voice Overs.
- Updated/tweaked stats for XP and damage level up (with time) for Creeps.
- Updated/tweaked stats and texts for many abilities. Including Brood’s Death Breath and Domini’s Huntsman to mention a few.
- Updated/tweaked lots of popup/tooltip texts.
- Hero Icons are no longer staying visible in the Minimap when a Hero dies.
- Country flags now have their name displayed as a popup-text when you mouse over them.
- Creeps have improved navigation.
- The correct Player Meta Level should now be displayed at the load screen.
- The post game screen has been improved (correct summaries for Creeps and Gold and your team should actually be…your team).