STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
And We're Greenlit! Plus, Plans for the New Year
January 24, 2014 - Jellyfish Games
Wanted to thank everyone that voted for us :) That is so awesome guys!
So, here's where we are at.
SHORT TERM (January – May 2014)
- Migrating prototype code to production code. Basically, prototype code lets you easily prove ideas and "have a playable game" but it's not particularly robust. We want to give Astrobase a firm foundation, because that will save us a lot of time down the road..
- Getting all the core formulas and data into the game properly -- part of this is settling on a designer workflow.
- Develop placeholder assets. There’s lots of art, bits of story, and sound that needs to go into this so that you can have something to mess around with.
- We’re going to give the website a makeover.
- Testing, testing, testing.
- Oh, and we’re aiming for a release on Steam Early Access in the summer. Obviously, this isn’t a firm date, and things can change during production, but this is where we’ve got our sights set at the moment.
- This is post-Early Access, so we'll do the update for that as we get closer :)